Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

Friend?

Sources say ... Which source? Halle Berry, who else? Don´t believe it, NO WAY!!!

wtf

if her own husband called her a ****ing bitch and a ni66er, who are we to argue?

he knows her, we don't.

i bet she IS everything he says she is.

she sure does act like it.

cloe

She has stooped beyond low now. I have zero respect for her.

dd

First of all he is NOT her husband.

Amaryllis

If this is indeed true, then Halle should be putting this into a court filing, not having friends comment to the press (or confiding in friends who might report to the press). If Aubry is using this type of language, then it is relevant to his fitness as a parent, but as Nahla's mother Halle should fervently try and prevent the media from latching onto stories like this. This includes asking for court filings to be sealed to prevent the leak of information that could possibly be read by her child some day.

Carmen

So what if he called her names in anger? He doesn't have to like. It has nothing to do with the child.

Savorlife

I believe that Gabriel Aubrey did call her the "N" word it's the norm in this country to abuse African-American women whether they are celebrities or not.Attractive African-American women really have a hard way to go in this country I've been through it in and out of the entertainment business and in the business world. I'm on Halle Berry's side folks.She should start dating men from Europe;they seem to have more tact,class, and respect for African-American women.I wish her all the luck in the world and I hope she wins;I thought Mr. Aubrey was good for her but he looks like a user and he looks like "TRASH". All the Black women out there not African American women who are messaging comments against Halle Berry are straight "Haters" and are just jealous.
From New York/New Jersey area

Savorlife

I believe that Gabriel Aubrey did call her the "N" word it's the norm in this country to abuse African-American women whether they are celebrities or not.Attractive African-American women really have a hard way to go in this country I've been through in and out of the entertainment business and in the business world. I'm on Halle Berry's side folks.She should start dating men from Europe;they seem to have more tact,class, and respect for African-American women.I wish her all the luck in the world and I hope she wins;I thought Mr. Aubrey was good for her but he looks like a user and he looks like "TRASH". All the Black women out there not African American women who are messaging comments against Halle Berry are straight "Haters" and are just jealous.
From New York/New Jersey area

Hartford Hough

I have always admired Halle Berry, and followed her career over the years. But I have to say, this is getting to be real tired. She has had more relationship issues than the law should allow. Now, here she is in the middle of a custody battle. It can't always be the men's fault. She needs to take some responsibility here. For someone who is considered to be one of "the most beautiful woman in the world", this is making her look real ugly.

6one9

Now I know why she's so GD mad at him. I'd be peeved off too if my BF called me the "N" word!! Maybe he is ``white trash ```` after all!

DANA

She most proly told him White trash numerous times so that isnt racism? Black people are biggest racist. Name one white president in black country if Im wrong.

sunny

I CALL BULL****E ON THIS ONE. Halle Berry is crazy and having her "friends" say that her baby daddy called her a "N" is a low as you can go. This "woman" paid for this man to knock her up and now she wants him to go away. But she is learning that not all people are souless.

Barbara

I think Ms Berry wants to take the child and live in France with her new guy. She will go to any length to get what she wants. She is going to play dirty...shame on her.

senex

Maybe he was calling it like he was seeing it?? Imagine that.

dd

@Dana get an education!!!