Halle Berry's Baby Daddy Hurled 'N' Word at Her

2/2/2011 11:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, called Halle the 'N' word, and routinely demeaned her with other vulgarities ... sources connected with Halle tell TMZ.

0201_halle_aubrey_EX_Getty_04

We're told ... in addition to calling her the "N" word, he would also call her a "f**king bitch" and other expletives.  And the vulgarities are not limited to face-to-face confrontations.  There are vulgar text messages as well.

As one source told TMZ, "He constantly demeaned her.  It was awful."

Gabriel's reps have not returned our calls.

Halle Berry

Loulou

Her mom is a psychiatric nurse. Good thing Halle visited her the other day. Probably for a checkup.

Pete

Well bc of him she had to drop out of her big movie so that she could settle the child custody claim. But I don't think they really loved each other. Halle's biological clock was ticking she wanted a family, he wanted fame. They stuck together for awhile but it was only a matter of time before everything fell apart.

Lemon

Considering every relationship this woman has ends acrimoniously (Eric Benet, David Justice etc)...I'm highly suspect as to the validity of this. It wasn't until they were in a custody battle that his supposed verbal abuse of her hit the news. Every relationship she has, she's the victim. Every relationship gets played out in the media to her benefit. No one woman should be abused...verbally or otherwise. But she's cried wolf way too often. Either that...or it's time she picked a man based on the content of his character, instead of his looks.

gwendolyn fisher

Ladies and gents, when a mother is alarmed by a child having an negative reaction to the father, this is truly something to look into. Halle Berry is protecting the child and insuring a healthy enviornment. That's what good moms do.

disappointed

I hope this isn't true and it could be exaggerated but it's not so hard to believe. for some reason she has been drawn in by these dominating type men, who knows what may have happened to her as a child/young lady. Look at her past relationships. And its not so hard to believe that $'s drew him in. This is America, only in America can a woman's child be taken from her because she works more hours than a man, happens all the time. Oh well, time will tell, and TMZ is good about checking sources, they usually don't publish just anything.

Blak&Grn

This closet-racist, loser's plan all along was to have a baby with Halle so he could ride her coat tails to fame and have a permanent meal-ticket in the process.

Halle fell for this "trick" because she's very vunerable, especially when it comes to men and relationships.

Better luck next time, Halle.

kiki

i think this is BS and I'm black! I refuse to believe that he would say that abut his child's mother when his child is part black as well. Shame on who ever came up with this crap!!

ralph a

black woman in general are far gone even the whiteman dont even respect them anymore first it was david justice know this low life white honky racist cracker thats halle wierd for you next step for her is too be a lesbien monsters ball hore

Lynda

He probably did call her a "******". A lot of white folk refer to blacks that way.

Onyx

"Race card"...lol. Nice little term...unfortunately it does not change the fact that there are plenty of racist a-holes left in this country. I never received a deck of cards with an ace of "race" in it. I am still playing the hand I've been dealt and race is a daily part of it. Sorry, its not just a card...its my reality. Not some cushy NBC-esk Friends, Seinfeld, Pleasantville sitcom. "Race card" my arse.

nicemommy

My firstt thought was Hallie Berry is lieing! And I am black. It's obvious Gabe loves his daughter. Hallie I think is older and controling .She needs to stop and think about what shes doing. She should be thankful for GABE! She is headed for trouble with that Oliver Martinez. Check his record!

TC

wow. way to smack talk. well Halle called him 'honkey' and 'racist' - thats worse. she automatically should lose custody, she's not fit to be a mother, since she's more concerned about being in the limelight and putting her childs well being out there for all to see. wow. I just cannot stand women like this.

she had NOTHING but awesome things to say about him, and NOW that she don't want to be with him, she wants to hurt him by taking the baby girl from his life - she's another oksana loser, making up crap.

Korban

So ridiculous.. I knew she was crazy years ago.. She is so insecure and pissed that he found someone else.

Marsha

The whole thing about whether Nahla is black or white is stupid she's mixed. Nahla can't say she's full black nor can she say she's full white all that matter that she is a beautiful little girl. HALLE AND GABRIEL GET YOU STUFF TOGETHER!!! why it's about race now Gabriel you dated Halle and Halle you dated him you both have a beautiful little girl get it together ppl if not for yourselves but for your child because I am a mixed young lady and I love myself and I never had a issue of who I was so STOP IT you going to confuse Nahla and then she going be insecure about herself. I wish both of you realize who really important even though you may hate each other.

Tonya

If he called her the "N" word, why did she stay and most importantly why have a child with him? This seems untrue and she may need another angle for her case because if he's a racist he wouldn't have ever considered being in a relationship with her..

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments