Gabriel Aubry Is a 'Borderline Racist' ... Says Ex-GF

2/3/2011 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

One of Gabriel Aubry's ex-girlfriends tells TMZ Aubry used to spew anti-black racial slurs so often ... she couldn't believe it when he hooked up with Halle Berry.

0201_gabriel_halle_EX_TMZ-01

The woman -- who dated Aubry from 2003 to 2005 -- tells TMZ he was "very disrespectful to women" for the entirety of their two-year relationship.

In fact, the woman also claims Gabriel "has always been a borderline racist."

As TMZ previously reported -- sources connected to Halle tell us Gabriel routinely demeaned her with vulgarities ... including the N-word.

However, the woman claims Gabriel never once laid a hand on her during their relationship.

We're told the ex plans on reaching out to Halle through mutual friends in the near future to offer support.

Calls to Gabriel's camp have not been returned.

Halle Berry

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tgrfan42069

so halle is gonna play the race card against this guy to get custody nothing new there.

kali

How long did she date him again before having the baby? A few years? I don't believe these stories..

jen

Is halle paying TMZ to write all this stuff seriously there is no way known in hell if he was verbally abussive or racist she would have stayed all these years , most women stay in abusive relationships due finances and lack of l dont buy this , this sounds like a jealous woman who is border line nuts

backfire

The cover of People mag to air out and exaggerate claims against the man you loved and had a child with....Gabrielle is a terrific dad. His daughter looks just like him. People like Halle have lovers, never friends.

JLS

More crap from his last girlfriend, Page, huh? Honestly, I think Halle Berry is the one with the problem. I believe when he started to date people like Kim Kardashian, Halle came unhinged and started this thing -

I'd give custody to him. Something is way off with Halle Berry.

suz78

Gross. TMZ that is. How much is Halle paying you Harvey?

guy incognito

Actually Halle has has at least two allegedly abusive relationships in the past. Something she's brought up, apparently she hasn't been able to break the pattern.

JLS

And yes, it appears Halle is going to play the race card and that he abused her like her last two relationships.

The common denominator is HER. She's the prob.

iFart

TMZ, just stop. It's all a bunch of hearsay and you're smearing this guy's name. He just wants to share custody of their daughter, and he seems like a solid French-Canadian family man. I spend half the year in Canada and I've never heard the N-word uttered by anyone here, truly. It doesn't mean racists don't exist, but it seems more likely that Halle is pulling out all the stops to keep him from his daughter...it's shameful. So unless there's proof of him being a terrible father, which I doubt, leave him alone.

tacky66

how can he be racist, she is black, and he has a kid with her that he is fighting for.

Chrissie

Nice ex-girlfriend. Makes you wonder why she stayed with such a horrible, misogynistic person for two years.

All these "leaks" smacks of something other than the truth.

Michael

Where there's smoke, there may also be fire. Something may not be quite right with Gabriel Aubry. I think it is only a matter of time before someone starts publicly smearing the Ex-GF.

saleo

I will not change how I think or feel. I wish no ill will toward anyone , but if my freedom to think and feel makes me a Racist, then I will wear that label with pride. It is only a word and as they say, sticks and stone may break my bones, but WOEDS will never hurt me. Some of the other races should feel the same , and things wouldn't get so out of hand.

miz

More like something is not quite right with an ex-gf from over 5 yrs ago coming out with this crap.

It's already a proven fact Halle has never been quite right.

Chris

Is Halle really black? Although she "Speaks for all African-American Women" (like she said in her Oscar Award speech), she's hardly black. If the race card doesn't work, next she'll accuse hime of child molestation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments