Oksana Grigorieva's Ex Bodyguard Too Sick to Testify

2/3/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's secrets are safe for now -- her former bodyguard is calling in sick and will miss his deposition in her child custody battle with Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0203_kristian_oksana_tmz_Ex

Kristian Herzog was scheduled to testify under oath Friday -- but according to sources with knowledge of the case ... he just called lawyers on both sides to say he's under the weather and will not be there.

As TMZ first reported, Herzog is now siding with Mel ... saying Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

We're told the deposition has not been rescheduled ... but considering how much Herzog knows about Oksana -- he was with her constantly for months -- you can bet both sides want a chance to grill him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

James

Why you gotta make me feel inferior cause I'm on the grill B!

Turn around and ask me for a heffer and cheese yo!

Yes Cuban B!

Shuffle Demon

Must have that Flu that OxSanity gets that lasts until someone drops off a briefcase full of cash

Ty

I mean come on, whos buying this, on the day when you have to testify.

KM

I find this fishy guys....sorry to say....Ox I bet gave him a little booty call!

Tellthetruth59

Both Ox and Herzog seem to get "sick" before depos. I think it's called "keep-my-azz-off-the-hot-seat-itus."

HarlotO'Hara

what's with those creases on each side of the horrible nose job over that top lip that looks like it got caught in a door?

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 5:22 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara
--------------------------------

Ox has hemorrhoids on her lips. It's a side effect of talking sh.it on a regular basis.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 5:21 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well no wonder the guy's ill... must have caught the same thing that wiped out that missing Filipino fishing crew...

Psyclon N[9]ne

Damn... that is one nasty looking bitch. For all the child support she has been awarded (unjustly), one would think that she could go out and get a Brazilian blow out or sump'n'?

Her doppleganger, Octofugs would be all over that shizz!

Team Truth

KM

HarlotO'Hara

Her nose hit a brick wall when it grew to fast from her lies

Lori

Uh Oh...a story about this broad...let the "team Mel" moron parade commence!

Hey "therock" got your team assembled? Did you put out the BAT SIGNAL?...

I really think that the TMZ guys get bored and throw this crap on here so they can watch the feeding frenzy on these comment sections!

And TEAM "THEROCK" gives them hours and hours of entertainment...ahhahahhahhaaa

Tellthetruth59

So... yeah... Herzog is totally reformed. He wants to do the right thing. At some point. In the not to distant future. If by not to distance future you mean NEVER.

HarlotO'Hara

LOL @ y'all!!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

ANd wasn't KH the 'puppet master' when Ox called in sick for her depo?? Coincidence? Nah.

See KH!! THIS kind of BS reeks just like BS! And why I don't/can't support you! Get over yourself and DO what is RIGHT!

I would NEVER buy this guys book--PTUI!

Shuffle Demon

Everytime I look at that picture of OxSanity, all you see is those huge lips...I swear if you took OxSanity for a frive in a conertable all you would see is those lips flapping away in the wind...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments