Oksana Grigorieva's Ex Bodyguard Too Sick to Testify

2/3/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's secrets are safe for now -- her former bodyguard is calling in sick and will miss his deposition in her child custody battle with Mel Gibson ... TMZ has learned.

0203_kristian_oksana_tmz_Ex

Kristian Herzog was scheduled to testify under oath Friday -- but according to sources with knowledge of the case ... he just called lawyers on both sides to say he's under the weather and will not be there.

As TMZ first reported, Herzog is now siding with Mel ... saying Oksana is grossly exaggerating or downright lying about the alleged domestic violence incident.

We're told the deposition has not been rescheduled ... but considering how much Herzog knows about Oksana -- he was with her constantly for months -- you can bet both sides want a chance to grill him.

fuddyduddy

fuddyduddy

I guess I am just suspicious of this....I hope it's true and it's not some scam.

Posted at 6:22 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM
KM -- I can understand, but people seem to forget that Mel was not around to give his deposition when he was out of the country. Was his trip scheduled first? Do we know that? Even after he got back it seemed to be a problem getting him to give his deposition until a COURT ORDER by Judge Gordon ordering him to give a deposition by a certain date. What about that? People didn't jump all over Mel for that, but they are jumping all over KH for this. What's the difference? At least it hasn't gotten to the point of KH having to be ORDERED to give a deposition like it did Mel.

Lori

"Social Parwhaaaaa?" wow, somebody dusted off their Thesaurus!

Nice touch there buddy...oops, sorry, get back out there..YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU! ahaahhahaahaha

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Curious: UG! Stay on it all night long, with ibuprofen! Feel better soon.

Lori

....are you a crow?

Posted at 6:28 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Sam
=========================================

OK, that made me laugh :)

Lori

Ten percent of the posts through #80 are from Lori. Interesting.

Posted at 6:28 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Midwesterner
============================================================

I KNOW RIGHT???? You would think I was bored or something...heehee

emerald

Sam ROFLMAO!! VD, is it too late or can it still be stuffed, mounted and saved for posterity lol!!

Celtic

what's with those creases on each side of the horrible nose job over that top lip that looks like it got caught in a door?

Posted at 5:22 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by HarlotO'Hara
--------------------------------

Ox has hemorrhoids on her lips. It's a side effect of talking sh.it on a regular basis.

Posted at 5:24 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Tellthetruth

Tell, that has to be one of your better quips.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

FUd: yeah, we know Mel had the fishing trip scheduled before the depo was attempted to get scheduled. He had problems rescheduling because he's a BUSY person.

KH? He got 'sick' like Ox did. PFFT.

BIG difference imo.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

"Honeeeyyyy! Could you make me some souuuuuuuup?"

Lori

If I had some shiny metallic nail polish I would paint my middle finger nail and wave it at you. That would be "fun."

Posted at 6:28 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Tellthetruth59
======================================================
Oh My God...I am CRYING laughing! That one was funny! See that wasn't so hard now was it?

Celtic

I find this fishy guys....sorry to say....Ox I bet gave him a little booty call!

Posted at 5:21 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by KM
----------------------------------------------------------------
Well no wonder the guy's ill... must have caught the same thing that wiped out that missing Filipino fishing crew...

Posted at 5:25 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Shuffle Demon

Shuffle, can you re-post the whole thing? It bears repeating.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hello Everyone!

WOW, I just saw this, I don't think he's sick. Someone alerted him to the fact that he can't sell his book if he gives a depo for Mel.

I gotta catch up to all the previous posts, obviously skipping Lori's!!!

Posted at 6:32 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by therock

IF this is true, then it is also true he can't give any depo for Ox either. He's gotta talk sooner or later about it, he's in the mud with the rest of the players in this. He doesn't want to commit perjury. The phone records can tell enough of the tale to hang him if he does.

Lori

I gotta catch up to all the previous posts, obviously skipping Lori's!!!

Posted at 6:32 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by therock
==========================================
Well...OBVIOUSLY..silly girl

Lori

Sorry folks, Lori seeps onto this thread by way of the breaking news on LL, she couldn't take therocks heat so she came over her. Be careful, logic isn't her strong suite. I'm also aware that there may more than one Lori but this one I'm talking about can't be missed!

Posted at 6:35 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by therock
===========================================================

Oh No...it's the same Lori...UH OH...did you bring your depends?

Midwesterner

I KNOW RIGHT???? You would think I was bored or something...heehee

Posted at 6:31 PM on Feb 3, 2011 by Lori

Or loving the only attention anyone gives you. If you could only get a job, or have a friend. Lots of people have friends. It's not nearly as difficult as you probably think.

Why not attend one of those lectures at your local public library? You could go to a community agency and ask to volunteer. Someone will talk to you for at least twenty minutes and help you fill out a form. Honestly. It could be the starting point of a conversation with someone you can actually see.