'Teen Mom' Baby Daddy -- I Didn't Crank Call Amber!

2/4/2011 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" baby daddy Gary Shirley is lashing back at allegations he harassed his ex-GF Amber Portwood over the phone yesterday -- telling TMZ, he was sleeping when the calls took place.

0204_gary_amber_EX_TMZ_01
Law enforcement sources tell us, Amber filed a police report around 5PM -- saying someone claiming to be Gary had been harassing her over the phone ... and wouldn't leave her alone.

But Gary insists it wasn't him -- in fact, when the alleged phone calls took place, he tells us, "My ass was sleeping."

Gary and Amber's no-contact order is still in place. Their next court date is February 9th.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Jami

Really?!?!?!?!? Give Leah to a good family. Both parents just want attention from cameras. Im so tired of hearing about these two!!! They need a slapped with reality!!

archangel1

Who care's ?

GEORGE

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER EYEBROWS????

shawn

What I dont get is if everyone doesnt care about these two then why are you wasting your time on tmz looking them up and commenting on the posts. In fact, if you all have lives yourselves then why are you on the tmz website in the first place. I say the same for myself because i am looking this non-sense up but amber is my sister.

Brittney

I don't know why everybody is giving Gary a hard time! So what if he's overweight!! That has nothing to do with anything! Amber is a bitch and seriously needs help! Gary could do alot better than her!

michelle

the only reason his ass was sleeping is because all he does is sit on it

Michael

Hey Leave the guy alone, just because he ****ed some nasty fat girl who got pregnant, got on tv because she was a bitch, and then had this so made up reality bull**** on the show doesnt mean he prank called her.

That bitch is still ****ing him, and he's got money...anywhere else he'd be a fat loser, in indiana he is the king of the trailer trash fat guys, and he's got money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5