Halle Berry's Ex: Don't Call My Baby Black!

2/4/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry's ex, Gabriel Aubry, "went nuts" whenever anyone would refer to their daughter as "black" ... sources tell TMZ.

0202_halle_berry_gabriel_EX_getty

Sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ ... whenever Gabriel would read a story about Nahla that referred to her as "black," he would go off, insisting his baby was white.  We're told Gabriel would tell Halle and others they should demand a "retraction" when such references were made regarding his daughter.

As TMZ previously reported, sources tell us Gabriel has called Halle the "N" word  -- and one woman previously involved with him referred to him as a "borderline racist."

We have been unable to get in touch with Gabriel's reps for comment.

fstblk

For all concerned. As long as you have an ounce of black blood in you you Are considered BLACK!!!! Ask Harry he always has something to say about blacks.This should keep him and his staff with some more insightful not funny comments.Or, better yet go back in your history books and find out who came up with the idea of someones blackness. What took arol Channing so long to let Americans know she was BLACK?

Carla

Seriously? The guy is French. I mean, everyone knows that the French use American racial slurs right? Besides, why date the guy for 4 years if he was so horrible? I mean, look at her track record. Any man that has been "abusive", she has bolted from. Halle is nuts. I have totally lost all respect for her. Making up stuff about your baby's daddy just to win the popularity war. Ugly is as ugly does. Also makes me question just how bad her other marriages really were. Maybe they were never that abusive at all, but abuse does seem to be her favorite card trick.

fstblk

yvetterene

I find it amazing that Gabriel is the one stating that his daughter is not black and allegedly calling Halle the "N" word, yet people are STILL bashing Halle. Wow!

STFU

HALLE UR WHIT BASE IS NOT HAPPY THAT U R TRYING TO PULL THE RACE CARD ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

U R GIVING URSELF A BAD NAME AND LOOK.

YOU PR TEAM SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN THIS.

ALDO, PUBLICATION DO NOT REFER TO A CHILD AS BLACK THEY SAY BI-RACIAL U LAIR.

BOTCH KEEP UR LEGS CLOSED.

Jackmeoffski

Berry is only half black!!! Gabriel is pure white! The child is only 1/4 black and 3/4 white! Do the MATH...

It funny how half black people claim to be all black!! Obama, Woods, Berry for example!

V

Well... she is not black and neither is Halle. If he did say that it would not be a lie.
It took his sperm and half his genetics to create the child, so if he is white she is half him. Her mother is half white, so the child is more white than anything.

I have two biracial children half B & W which I call them but technically I have Native American, Spanish, White, and who knows what else heritage in my genes. My husband is white, so my children technically are have a percentage of black but mostly white.

STFU

HALLE - BEACH -KEEP UR LEGS CLOSED. PLAYING THE RACE CARD WHEN ITS CONVIENT FOR U. U R ONE SICKEN BEACH N WE R TIRED OF U PLAYING THE VICTIM , U HATEFUL AND NASTY WENCH.

I HOPE GABRIEL EXPOSE YOUR TRASHY AND CRAZY ASS.

THOSE WHITE FOLKS IN HOLLYWOOD ARE NONE TO HAPPY ABOUT U PULLING THE RACE CARD--- U CRAZY BEACH.

STOP SEXING EVERY MAN U MEET B4 U KNOW HIS NAME. U R TOO OLD TO B ACTING LIKE A TRICK.

GET SOME SELF RESPECT AND ACT LIKE A REAL MOTHER.

John

Halle is no role model for women, or African-Americans, both are just tools she uses for her own benefit.

Posted at 5:15 AM on Feb 4, 2011 by sophie

Hit the nail on the head Sophie. These people who are of "mixed" race choose the race that will offer the most benefits. Halle is neither black nor white.

Kitty

Way to play the race card Halle.

Who'sThat

Posted at 8:43 AM on Feb 4, 2011 by V

-------------------

hiya V, long time no see!

hope you are well!

Gigi

TMZ, would you please stop giving that street rat crazy BITCH Halle a forum for her venom!

Virtual Insanity

He's that racist and yet she slept with him and stayed with him a long time. Why? I wouldn't let someone do me that way. I certainly wouldn't let them treat my child with any disrespect.

I think there is some bs to these allegations. Either she's lying and he's not the jerk she says he is or he is a complete do*che and she stayed with him despite the abuse. Either scenario disturbs me. This is a sad case and I really wish they would keep this private for their beautiful little girl's sake.

hank

tmz and their one sided stories.your hardcore fans eat this crap like its candy, at least buy not responding to the hearsay the dude is showing a little class

Atillathegun

This French Canadian creampuff doesn't seem to get it. Helle has every intention of cutting him clean off from their child and she has the money and influence to do it. She has no qualm in tarnishing her reputation, whatever that is, in doing so and may not be hesitant to "kill" him if it needs be.
He needs to stop playing "I'll take the high road with this Loon.
Helle Berry has made it clear that she respects and deserves nothing more than a good solid slap,minimum. The problem with that is that she might be so deserving of this that you might not want to stop just as how the convicted felon Snipes couldn't.
"Thanks for the deposit"!! She was smart enough this time to send that in an e mail instead of saying it to his face because there is no question that he would have struck her there on the spot. Does anyone think that any man could say to any woman to her face "yeah, but she is a better fu8k than you" or something to the effect that cuts to the core and not get assaulted right there and then.
She whispered sweet nothing in his ears apparently because she needed his contribution and now that he made himself a victim not only wouldn't he not go away. he wants to stick around for more abuse.
Apparently she has some stupid movie out which shows that she has different personalities but this is nonsense and nothing more than an excuse for the behavior of a weak mind. One individual,one soul. That other thing is fantasy and imagination,the inability of individuals to deal with the problems of their own design or problems they have to face in the world and a way for Psychologists and Psychiatrists to get that new Lear jet or another Yacht.
This fool lying down next to this manipulative bitch as she ferreted out his secrets and probably his dumb a$$ actually thinking that she loved him, a victim of his vanity no doubt,tells her his dreams and desires whilst she just sift through it to assess the type of victim she'd be dealing with.
Being a lap dog to a woman is asking for trouble Gabby. Your compassion,affection and kindness was taken for weakness and that's why she's stabbing you so furiously.
You'll let go because you don't know how to deal with her crazy a$$. Try taking a page from Adam Bell and what he's going through with that other b*tch Padma Lakshmi. That's how you deal with them. The second you get wind of what's going on ,you act, not slowly get up and lurch forward hesitantly.
By the time you pick up steam she will have out ran you.
Hope you have a strong constitution because in her calculating mind she is going to bet her talents and public face on winning this one and Padma will be watching from the sidelines.