« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Phil Jackson's GF

In Talks for 'Housewives'

2/4/2011 5:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Los Angeles Lakers exec Jeanie Buss -- arguably the most powerful woman in sports -- is in talks to join the cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" ... TMZ has learned.

0204-jeanie-phil-getty-ex-01-credit
Sources connected to the production confirm Buss -- who's dating Lakers head coach Phil Jackson -- met with casting executives recently. In fact, producers went to a recent Lakers game to "observe" Jeanie's daily routine.

Buss currently serves as the Executive Vice President of Business Operations for the storied NBA franchise -- which is owned by her father Jerry Buss.

We're told Jeanie is diggin' the idea ... and there's already a GREAT storyline ... because current castmember Adrienne Maloof-Nassif's family owns the rival Sacramento Kings.

Draaaaamaaaa!!!!!

Bravo declined to comment about casting.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mike

queens won a championship? what drama. lol

artie help

just how is phil related to michael??

Sydney

What a stupid idea....didn't she learn anything from Camille's roasting. DO NOT DO THE SHOW! YOU WILL REGRET IT! It's fine for the desperate wannabes....The ****ess Luanne, Taylor, Kyle, Kim, Salahi, and all the Orange County skanks, but Jeannie does not need, nor does she deserve, bad press.

Jack

Makes sense just like when she posed in Playboy because Jeanie is a little crazy just like her father. I bet she's great in bed, Phil is a lucky guy.

Violette-Blue

I have no idea who this woman is, but I like the idea of having her on RHOBH. Adrienne seems like a nice person. She stays out of the drama though. I'd love to see how she handles someone giving her the business. She looks like she can kick some serious butt.
PS: I hope Kim Richards comes back. I really like her. I hope she can get help.

bob

I could be way off base here because I don't watch the show (or any of those housewives shows, for that matter), but aren't the women supposed to be married, or at least engaged? The name of the show is "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"...Jeanie and Phil are not married...or engaged, so why is she being considered? Oh yeah, it would be great for ratings!

Me

So she is the spoiled girl riding on daddy's coat tails.

acorn

But she's not a house WIFE.

Jack

#7 and if your father owned the Lakers you wouldn't work for him? Of course you would.

Fred Farkel

OK.

So my 20-something daughters watch everything from Rock of Love to Snooki and now think it's OK to behave that way...

And my wife sees these grown women act even WORSE and she now behaves that way too.

SO.

I fired my wife from the family business.
I fired my 2 daughters from that same business.

I divorced my ex and told my daughters to get LOST.

My god.

They all really enjoy acting like the fools they see on TV.

Oh yeah.

The best part????

The old man (that would be me) is the one they blame for turning them into monsters.

Jim in Cali

WTF? This chick is single but is going to be on houseWIVES. Embarrassing Bravo.

karlew

How the hell is an unmarried business executive considered a hosewife? Should just change the name to delusional greedy bitches of beverly hills

Kari

I hope this doesn't mean Kim Richards isn't coming back? Of course, with the pack of mean girls that make up the show, that may be best for Kim.

boudica

She won't be Phils girl for long of she is looking to be in the spotlight. Met Phil at the airport in chicago when he was in talks to join the lakers. At first he was stand-offish. When he realized I had no clue who he was, he was the nicest guy. He told he he coached B-ball and I assumed it was for children. Even when he said he coached big boys, I thought he was talking high school, or college. He gave me b-ball tips, and tried to explain why "this" was a foul, and "that" was not. We talked pleasantly for 20 minutes, then my hasbeen showed up (ex-husband). He recognized Phill immediately. Although he said nothing, Phil knew he was known. He high-tailed it out of the airport bar like he was missing his flight. He was on our flight (and yeah! He signed with LA). I think Phil is a great guy who wants to stay out of the limelight. He won't enjoy his girlie being on an reality show. He will especially not enjoy her being on a show where she talks about him, and the Lakers. She can have fame, or Phil, but not both.

dd

When did she become a wife?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments