Joe Francis --

Named in

Female Battery Investigation

2/5/2011 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Girls Gone Wild" honcho Joe Francis is at the center of a police investigation after a woman told cops  Joe pushed her to the ground at his L.A. home last week ... TMZ has learned.

1130_joe_francis_EX_TMZ-04
Law enforcement sources tell us ... the woman told police she met Joe at a Hollywood night club late Friday night and agreed to go back to his home.

After they got to the pad -- the woman claims the two got into an argument and Joe shoved her to the ground ... causing minor injuries.

The woman left the home, contacted police and filed a report -- naming Francis as her attacker.  So far, no charges have been filed.

It's another legal issue for Francis -- just a few days ago, he was indicted for stiffing the Wynn Hotel in Vegas out of millions of dollars in gambling debt.

Joe released a statement to TMZ saying ... "If you haven't noticed by now, I am a huge target for false allegations and accusations like this. My bodyguard, who is a reserve Sheriff, is always present at my house for any after party."

He continues, "The only thing I witnessed last week was a girl being struck by another girl -- who was then subsequently removed by my bodyguard. I have not been contacted by anyone regarding this matter but I am happy to talk to them if contacted."

Phil

Joe Francis is jealous of Girls and Corpses Magazine's success.

Phreaky

Another typical Ho - that's what you get when you troll bars and go home with strangers idiot.

Lori

This guy is the future Charlie Sheen (after he passes)...WHAT A FRICKIN' TRAIN WRECK...he'll be the next one passed out with a dead hooker at his feet...sheesh!

miz

Didn't he recently get married?
What's he doing bringing a girl home that he just met at a nightclub?

Stewart

What do you expect from a person who films underage girls naked for cash to fuel his drug addiction?

angelwolf333

money whore. again why do the cops not understand.

they are trying to make money from false statements

Jackie

I have zero respect for this pig. Karma is a bitch. You earn a living and "fame" from filming nudity and think your life is higher. Hell the ground will chew you in pieces one day.

MikeD

1. The guys a S***BAG.. 2. The Girls are IGNORANT to hang out with a FREAK.... no empathy here for sure.

Kelly

This dude is so shady. He's always connected to some low life crime, usuaally involving females. All women should avoid him!!

Dennis

Joe is a self-made Millionaire. He is living the American dream it is just that the feds don't like the way he makes his money and how fast he made it. He has been falsly jailed for many months and he should hold his head up as he is flying around in his G-5 reaping the fruits of his success. Joe I believe you in this latest allegation but be a little more careful with who you hang out with! I wish I was Joe, oh well.........

Ms_Tell

Karma is just nibbling on his @$$ now.. just wait, soon it will make him it's beetch and ram him hard. He is a nasty, sleazy POS that deserves all the hell on earth possible.

Sounds like he has been drinking the same "I never do anything wrong, everyone is just against me" koolaid that Lindsay guzzles.

LAWRENCE

I don't wish I was Joe. He's a s***bag who exploits drunk and abused women. Furthermore he doesn't pay his gambling debts and then tries to bad mouth the establishment that was kind enough to give him a credit line. Joe is a dirtbag and I'm glad I've never contributed a dime to this guy. Don't think he's all that rich either becuase you'll see him filing bankruptcy when the court system finally gets their paws on him.

Snoogs

I hate to judge a book by its cover, but dude. Just look at this guy's face. Any female with any kind of life experience dealing with a-holes can tell just by his doucheb*g face and attitude that he is BAD news. It doesn't help that I know about all of his other shady exploits and the types of people he opts to associate with. Red flags all up in this mofo.

His ding-ding is the foulest kind of kryptonite for reasonable self-respecting women everywhere. Don't touch eet!

Fred Farkel

__________________________________________________________

You are forgetting that JOEY is exactly what women want these days. It's not his fault. He's just being himself - and it gets the chicks back to his place.

chris

Didn't he recently get married?
What's he doing bringing a girl home that he just met at a nightclub?

according to imdb he married in november 2010 and now has filed for divorce