« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Buffalo Bills Kicker

Scott Norwood

'Memba Him?!

2/5/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Buffalo Bills kicker Scott Norwood is best known for missing the 47-yard field goal at the end of Super Bowl XXV to lose against the New York Giants in 1991. Guess what he looks like now!

0204_memba_norwood_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

B

LACES OUT, FINKLE!

Joshua

WIDE RIGHT!!

coco

He was awesome in The Green Hornet!

Truth

WHITE PEOPLE AGE LIKE MILK. DUDE DOESNT LOOK A DAY OVER 65.

FOR REALZ.

XXV

Bills did not lose. D Coordinator for the Giants was.......THE CHEATER...Bill Bellifilmit. Taped all the Bills practices that week and indeed during the season with colleagues. Those NJ Giants own tainted rings.

paul

Check out the top about Hollywood's stars with the biggest income in 2010 here: moviesfan.eu/news/item/325-check-out-the-top-about-hollywoods-stars-with-the-biggest-income-in-2010

Quinn

The only team to go to the Super Bowl 4 times and lose every time. I thought it was rough being a JETS fan.

Greg

Quinn - The Bills lost the Big Game four years in a row, but the Vikings and Broncos have also lost four times apiece.

Paranormal Investigator

BILLS = Boy I Love Losing Superbowls .we actually started a petition years ago to have them tossed as a NY team but didnt make it far.

Greg

Where's my original comment? Spam and racists are ok I guess...

My point was Norwood is not totally to blame. The Giants outplayed the Bills and took a lot of time off the clock with the run game. Still, it was an exciting game and not a blowout like the next three Super Bowls.

Quinn

Greg, I stand corrected - thank you for clarifying - I meant 4 years in a row - I even bet on the Bills against Dallas thinking "they can't lose 4 strait years!" - Hence the fact that I don't bet anymore-

Greg

No worries Quinn, I don't bet on football either because I'm a Bills fan and if I had taken the Bills and the 7 points I woulda won even though they lost by 1.

radlad

fyi Norwood never played another down in the NFL. @quinn try being a browns fan it is hard. bet the over root for offense.

marguerite

1979 SNOWING LIKE CRAZY, NO CHANCE GIVEN US IN HELL, THANKS SCOTT THE GOAT. wwwiiiidddee rriighhht.we will never forget...

XXV

The Bills did not lose this one. Belicheat had them in his video sites under Parcell's direction. They were cheated on. Just sayn. The others they lost. This one was tainted. You think Belicheat learned that the year he got caught? Stop it. Jets are the true laughingstock. No coach ever had photos of his pasty wife getting her toe cheese nibbled on by a brother while he filmed it the week of a big game.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments