« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant -- Nailed It

2/7/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kobe Bryant's hands and feet are worth millions of dollars -- so it's only right he pampers them every now and again.

0204_kobe_TMZ_EX
Kobe hit up a nail salon in Newport Beach, CA for a little mani-pedi action last Monday -- the day after his Lakers lost a tough game to the Boston Celtics.

To the best of our knowledge, Black Mamba is not a nail polish color.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

keeping it real

Kobe let me rub your feet and what ever else you want. mmmmm.

Trish

I just had a pedicure and manicure last week. I suggest everyone get one.

Brad

That is so Gay!

STARR C

Do what it do playboi! Go Lakers!!!

bobby smith

It still surprises me each time I think about it... these sports guys get paid more than the President of the USA..

Society put soo much attention on guys playing ball. I have much more respect for employees in the hospital and surgeons.

Sports people are sooo over paid its getting silly.

Blue Lake

We know what happens when Kobe gets around a small girl and a chair. RAPE!!!

jus-sayin

I do believe mor men should have this done!

jus-sayin

I meant more

dd

Love u KOBE! and more men should do this.

Celeb Gossip Addict

He has always acted like a girly man so this makes perfect sense.

Rico

Bobby Smith. Or put it a different way. Those team owners get paid more than the athletes who get paid more than the President!

I always laugh when people balk at the salaries of athletes, but don't balk at the salaries of their employers!

Rico

* don't balk at the salaries of athletes, but balk at the salaries of their employers!

lhartwell

WHAT happen to men in this country?

WHERE have they gone? To be a man now, is not what being a man used to be. Too bad we can't get that back.

Men used to work two jobs if need be to take their family. Now we are lucky IF they work. They treated women with respect and like we were a china doll, like we were ladies.

They let US be the girl. They were the stronger ones in many aspects. They were the head of their household, not the boss, the hero if you will. Daddy's Home!!

They now get their hands and feet done at a salon. Or their eye brows, or their hair high-lighted, shoes, clothes, and hair products galore.....they are girls!!! And IF they stick around for child raising, it is a miracle.

I guess we have a epidemic of some sorts. Glad I have an actual man for a husband, he could teach some lessons. Lessons my sone has learned.

JackHoffman

Nice stereotypes there, lhartwell. Maybe you could find someone to give you some basic grammar lessons as well.

dd

@15 And what's ur point...Kobe's fam is well taken care of..DAD WORKS HIS BUTT OFF!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments