No Perp Walk For Lindsay Lohan

2/8/2011 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will not be handcuffed and paraded in front of cameras Wednesday before her arraignment on felony grand theft charges ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Instead, Lindsay, seen above leaving her probation officer this morning, will simply surrender to the court when she shows up for her arraignment tomorrow.

After Lindsay is arraigned, she will be taken to the basement of the courthouse where her booking photo will be taken ... then released after bail is posted.

Soetoro

I need Dog, beth and Leland on this case. It would be epic.

Fajita

Justice for all the poor while the rich continue to skirt it. As soon as I have enough money I am moving to CA. That way I'll never have to worry about the law.

LindsayNeedsSeriousHelp

Lindsay Lohan needs serious help. Hopefully, she is evaluated and treated for her mental health issues at hand. There is no need to kick this troubled female when she's already down.

Lucky_130

216- youre right, but Ill admit this is a whole lot of fun. I dont like where I live, and I cant afford to move right now, and this is really entertaining.
It is a bit sad however that some of us are seeking entertainment on this girls bad mistakes, but whatever. Its not like we will ever meet her, and there will be nobody like Ms. Lohan again ever.

al sequitor

This is an incorrect statement: "Our sources say there will be no "perp walk" -- which is when someone charged with a crime is arrested, cuffed and taken to the cop shop for all to see."

"Perp" is short for "perpetrator," which is the term used for the person who DID commit the crime or at least has been convicted of it, not just "someone charged with a crime," but not yet convicted, as your sentence says.

This "perp walk" nonsense is pure glitz, yellow journalism as it used to be called, and you should be ashamed. You should put up an apology for this rubbish headline you used.

Soetoro

Imagine she skips her bail and Dog has to go charging into swanky nightclubs at 2am with Big ass Beth flanking the back of the place and covering the VIP entrance. If I were the broke Lohans I would call A&E and pitch them what Living Lohan should have been from the start, a coked up thriller.

Soetoro

Sitting Bull,

You have to be Linds. That passion with its mix of stupidity and syntax errors can only be a Lohan.

Lucky_130

Sitting Bull- How many beers have you had now? Im on my second, hahaha

Sad sad

Did someone drop and break their video camera? lol

janet

As long as Lohan gets bail and makes bail thats all that matters until the next time and it's all over again. Get bail and make bail. So on and so on.

Who knows, maybe enough is enough. If you or me, doing or accused of the exact same thing, we wouldn't get the same 6-7 times of breaking probation, rehab chances. Our ass is in jail. That simple.

HarlotO'Hara

Sitting Bull is sitting in a pile of his own sh*t. His azz is raw...that's why he yells.

Nicole

@janet
She wouldn't have broke probation so many time if it wasn't for the injustice of July 6th.

pk

Here we go again. She'll be booked, another mug shot to add to her collection and then free on bond. She'll go to court with some trumped up excuse and wind up with a slap on the wrist. I am so tired of her, she is officially a has been.

Soetoro

That was his Little Big Horn moment I guess.

pk

Sounds like Sitting Bull needs to smoke its peace pipe.