Zuckerberg Stalker's Plea -- 'SAVE MY MOTHER'

2/8/2011 7:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man accused of stalking Mark Zuckerberg claims he was only trying to reach the Facebook honcho in a last ditch effort to acquire financial assistance for his dying mother.

0208_mark_doc_launch_EXD

In a letter Pradeep Manukonda sent Mark this past January -- and obtained by TMZ -- the 31-year-old depicts himself as "a son to my mother who has become helpless in supporting his kin."

Pradeep claims his mother is suffering from a serious illness with little time to live -- though he doesn't disclose the nature of her illness.

Pradeep is also unclear about how much cash he wants from Zuckerberg -- only that he promises to "repay the entire amount incurred for her treatment."

As we previously reported, Zuck obtained a restraining order against Pradeep -- claiming he  posed a threat after he showed up at the Facebook offices and Mark's home.

Pradeep has said he will not try to contact Mark again.

Truth

YAAAWN!!!!!!! ANOTHER SPAM LETTER FROM *****IA. WONDER IF HE WANTS ZUCKERBERG TO SEND PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION... SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

NEXT.

Truth

YAAAWN!!!!!!! ANOTHER SPAM LETTER FROM N-I-G-E-R-I-A. WONDER IF HE WANTS ZUCKERBERG TO SEND PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION... SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

NEXT.

Aarin

Money hungry kreeper.

sapphire

I actually think that maybe this was a case of misunderstanding. The man got desperate and decided to reach out to someone who has way to much money. Probably the cost of his mothers care is change to Mr.Z. He would have been better off writing to Oprah. I didn't ready anything in those letters that seemed like he was threatening him in anyway.

Mike

When did Sanjaya run out of money?

ChillzReborn

Ya' after reading this, I agree sapphire. I live in Canada so I don't know what it's like to not have crucial health care. If I was in the same situation (atleast from what I understand), I'd do the same thing but only with better English. It seems like he needed help because his Mother is seriously ill and he reached to one of the most down-to-earth (or so it appears) billionaires in the world. I didn't think I ever would but I actually feel sympathy for the ppor guy and I hope his Mother is alright.

Mike

@sapphire, how much money is "way to (sic) much money"? Too much money for what, may I ask? If I were to guess, I would say that you probably buy into the myth of the "evil rich people" who must (so you believe) make their money at the expense of others...such a simplistic and erroneous view.

tgrfan42069

isnt this illegal??using TMZ to stalk zuck because thats whats happening.he cant contact him but tmz keeps posting his message to zuck hoping zuck will see it.

laura

No such thing as "Evil rich people"..... Money can make the evil come out in some people....u'd be surprised.
Anyhow, I sorta feel for the poor guy. He agreed to never contact the Facebook guy again. I think that if he was Koo-Koo he would continue to contact him. I think he got desperate (if he is telling the truth).. It's a sad feeling of desperation when you have a dying parent. I know.

george clooney

I know Lohan has a couple thousand dollars available because the report indicates when she stole the necklace, she had on her person enough to pay for the necklace and other items. Perhaps, LOHAN could do a good deed and give him the money he needs? Dina...are you reading this? Michael? Lindsay? Sam? (That would be the guy who is saying he is a girl) Lets try and get some response from the Lohan's first before we send this guy a NO answer.

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

Are you kidding me? Facesuck anti privacy punk Zuckerberg is evil incarnate s***. He deserves stalkers up the ying yang.

jay

Lets see what zuckerberg does.
Will he help a guy who is in need of money to help his mother or he uses this oppurtunity to make a name for him self.

anon

I agree with Sapphire. Zuckerberg, should help the guy's mother. He has way too much money for one person. The health care system is just designed to make people rich not to create a society. The system is imbalanced and collapsing. Maybe Americans need to learn words like "society" "compassion" and "benevolence" as well as "greed".

thescrimshawturtle

If this guy really wants a chance at making a quick buck, he should try a little bit harder. I mean, if a couple chicks can get a shot at winning a million dollars doing stupid things like bouncing pencils into glasses on Minute to Win It, this guy can at least learn proper grammar.

James

I get one of these everyday in my email damn those *****ians lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments