« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NFL Star Joey Porter -- $25,000 Case of the Craps

2/9/2011 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

NFL defensive juggernaut Joey Porter reached high-roller status in Vegas last weekend -- buying into a $25,000 craps game ... and we're told, Peezy completely dominated the table.

0208_porter_WM_ex
Porter clearly had his game face on at the Hard Rock Casino Saturday night -- where he stacked $30,000 worth of chips like they were Pringles ... and according to an eyewitness, the guy proceeded to rake in some SERIOUS profits.

In case you're wondering -- the yellow chips are worth $1,000, the pink ones are $500, and the black and reds are $100.

Feeling poor yet?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

angelo

FIRST!

James

K702

Lmao big fking deal i see this everynight at work here in vegas

Me

this amazes me... the money that he is 'playing' with is a LOT more then I live on in a year. And I am raising 2 children on that as a single mom. I can only dream of having that much money at once and what I could DO with that much money! Finish my basement! Get a new windshield for my car! Fill my oil tank! Get winter tires (living in northern Newfoundland winter tires really helps)... the list goes on and I'd still have money to put away. And this is play money to him. Wow.

richloverhso1

Yeah i agree that finding the perfect match isn’t easy, but you will find him or she when the right time comes.My friends told me a great site ----RichFriends.org--- where you have the opportunity dreaming about dating a millionaire and make it true!
-----------

mitch

I played with him at a casino in AZ.. he was awful. Wouldn't hit 15 and 16s. This bum made me lose about 1G with his crap play.

Rush

If Phil Ivey dropped a 25k chip in a mudpuddle he might not pick it up This is chumpchange especially for Vegas. It's literally like a guy who makes 40k a yr splashing around a hundred

JustaGuy

Hey "Me". Are we supposed to feel sorry for you that you made awful decisions in life (single mom 2 kids)? Maybe if you got off the computer and actually did something with your life you would be able to afford those things you mention, or are you waiting for a government handout?

angelo

"Me" internet is a luxury, cancel it and put the money towards your kids.

LAUGHS AT YOU

HAHAHA

What's is the over/under on this guy going broke? Just another idiot with money who wont have it in the future.

Hey me...not going to find a lot of loving here. Stop complaining...as if your choices are not part or most of the mix...

HAHAHA

Me

I have to laugh at the trolls on here. I am quite proud to be able to raise my children on so little. They also have everything they need and more. I have never asked for anyone's pity or anyone's handouts. You have no idea what the kids and I have been through so your judgments have no effect on our lives. As for the 'poor' decisions I have made... I did not choose for my husband of 9 years to pick up a drug habit that he never exhibited signs of even wanting to TRY. I DID choose to raise my kids in a happy, healthy environment which is drug and abuse free. My comments were just a comparison in the stark contrast between our lives. Having money like that is a dream for me, like winning the lottery. It is always fun to dream and dreaming IS free. :)

Oh and my internet is earned. I help my mom with her cooking and cleaning and she pays me by paying for my internet. Family helps family. The way it should be.

JustaGuy

AHaHaHHA you have 2 kids, single and your mom pays for your internet. The best part is its for helping her cook and clean?!?!?
Sounds more like an allowance. HAHAH.

Classic.

Does anything else really need said?

BTORO

HEY "LAUGHS AT YOU" NOW YOU KNO IF YOU HAD THE MONEY TO SPEND YOU PROBABLY WOULD TO, SO DONT KNOCK THE MAN FOR DOING SOMETHING HE CAN AFFORD!

Dr Hardwicke

For the most part a black with money will squander it in short time. Look at Mike Tyson how do you go from 60 million to nothing its easy when you get what some people (not me) call
N RICH.

StanCan

Mr. Porter lives in Bakersfield , Ca. If you lived there, when you would go out of town you would live-it-up too.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments