Lindsay: I Sent Flowers to Jeweler To Be Nice

2/9/2011 9:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has cracked a horticultural mystery -- Lindsay Lohan is the one who sent flowers to the jeweler who has accused her of stealing the $2,500 necklace.

Lindsay Lohan

If you watched Lindsay's arraignment on TMZ Live, prosecutor Danette Meyers told Judge Keith Schwartz ... she wanted an order prohibiting Lindsay from having any contact with Kamofie & Company, because the store owners were freaked out after receiving flowers ... presumably from someone in Lindsay's camp.

Well we found out ... Lindsay sent the flowers herself.  Lindsay told friends, she sent the arrangement "to be nice" -- and to say sorry the necklace was returned late.

It's all around a bad idea for criminal defendants to contact alleged victims, so Judge Schwartz told Lindsay she can't have any contact with the jeweler.

She loves jewelers ... she loves them not.

Sonja

Thanks for that financial info Soetoro to have so much and blow it .. literally.

Jeanie

I wonder...What made the store owner think that the flowers came from Lohan?? If I received a batch of flowers outta nowhere...I wouldn't of jumped to the conclusion that it was sent from someone that just allegedly stole jewelry from me.

Jazmin

why in the **** is she still out of prison?
why is the judge saying your like any other person?
if any other person did all she did they would be locked up!
that's all bull****! just lock her the **** up already!

tippy katz

I bet they do money laundering among other things as a front for a terrorist organization.

Posted at 4:51 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by marmot

THIS IS WHY LOWHAND USED TO GET AWAY WITH STEALING.
NO ONE WANTED THE S***MY LOWHAND TEAM TO LIE/STLANDER/BULLY
THEM LIKE THIS TEAM LOWHAND P.O.S. POSTER IS TRYING TO DO.
WELL, THEM DAYS ARE OVER LOL
WATCH OUT MICHAEL, OR YOUR WHOLE DISGUSTING CLAN WILL BE DEPORTED
BACK TO WHEREVER THE HELL YOU THIEVING DRUGGING BULLIES
SLITHERED HERE FROM.
NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR BULLSH#T.

Sonja

...um maybe she added a card...you really think she'd go to the trouble of sending please don't press charges flowers and NOT include a card so they knew it was from her or her people?

Soetoro

Rappers and rich NBA players loose all their money and its sad. The whole "big baller" lifestyles clowns like Lilo try to live but cant afford is sad and a sign of the times. I read 50% of NBA players are broke 5 years after the retire. What has happened to out country. We literally are the stupidest people on the planet.

cake

#78:

@ "cake," I wasn't being sarcastic. HTH.

Posted at 4:57 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by marmot
--------
Oh heck I forgot to add it too! I was trying to (albeit skeptically) the benefit of the doubt... sadly, I guessed you might quickly prove me wrong. What is up with that? Isn't Kamofie (possibly - my guess, anyway) a play on "Sophie/a" and "Kaman" or something?

Kaman? Similar to Karman (Ghia)? Kallahan? Kaplan?
C/Klamath? Kramden?

I'm sure you have an open mind... /sarcasm

HarlotO'Hara

Posted at 4:51 PM on Feb 9, 2011 by marmot

if that were true you'd be doing business with them.

STFU.

LieHoShouldBeInJail

She was auditioning today for a part in the sequel to "The Fly".
Lips, wing-like appendages sprouting out of her belly button...
QUACK! QUACK!

Linda2

Her people are just trying to make the jewelry wrong and take the heat off her. She wore all that jewelry today so people think she didn't have to steal. People steal even when they have money in their pockets to buy it. It's a sickness.

Soetoro

"The average annual salary in the N.B.A. is $5.85 million, and players are generally secure in the near term. Their retirement years can be completely different. An estimated 60 percent of N.B.A. players are broke within five years of retiring, and 78 percent of N.F.L. players are bankrupt or under financial stress because of joblessness or divorce within two years, according to a report by Sports Illustrated in March. The magazine also reported that many baseball players struggle financially after retirement."

Jeanie

#109

LOL...YOUR COMMENT WAS HILARIOUS AND WELL SAID!!! :-D

sean

Trollhan alert !They show up in packs ,can you picture them sitting around in a smokey boiler room that Mike set up from his old days of scamming people.Instead of attacking/intimidating witnesses and slandering honest business owners.The Entourage of Enablers are loving their daughter to DEATH.

marmot

Um, no, I'm not a Lohan. LOL.

anonymous

TMZ's photoshop work is always hilarious. LMAO