Taylor Momsen -- Lingerie Shocker at Bieber Premiere

2/9/2011 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting a pair of thigh-high stockings and cloaked in desperation ... 17-year-old "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen kept it classy at the L.A. premiere of the new Justin Bieber movie last night.

0209_taylor_momsen_Fame

0209_justin_bieber_never_say_never_premiere_footer

ro

what a fool

I Love Taylor

any guy that says he does not like this is a liar and the girls are jealous. word. She is sexy and f able fo' sure.

Pam

Where are this girl's parents? In my opinion, they have not been doing their job for a very long time, now, and I think that CPS should have already intervened. I wonder if this is another situation where the child star pays the bills so the parents won't put her well-being first and stand up to her out of fear that their money-train will dry up.

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

Posted at 10:25 AM on Feb 9, 2011 by I Love Taylor

Please take your nose out of exposed a$$.

Im a man and no I do not find the cheap hooker look attractive. How much? Is the only thing that comes to mind looking at that pic.

My girlfriend is sitting right next to me and thinks she looks desperate as hell. So drop the ALL THE GIRLS are jealous tune. Only jealous girls are the ones who are afraid Taylor is going to take their spot on the corner:0

Murf

For all you guys who think she looks hot ... why not take her home to meet your mother dressed like that. She'll really impress your Mom.

Amber

Come on, someone has to be telling her how bad she looks! Where are her parents. If I tried to leave the house like them my mom would have grounded me for life!

jessemosslover

I think she was confused. Maybe she thought she was going to a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

josh

I'm young but when I see something like this i think I have lived too long! She looks so skankie that I wouldn't do her with Harry's D**k!

Chris

Oh Honey. I used to think you were so beautiful. What in the world happened to you? SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

tony

I say arrest the parents for child endangerment. Obviously over the years they have not been capable of raising a child.

Lisa

I know she thinks she is original but she is not. Instead she belongs with a whole group of women who have such low self worth that they have to dress and act like this to get attention. It's sad that she is this desprate at 17, no where to go but down from here.

Jenni

She looks like a $2.00 hooker (worse actually) and her parents should be brought up on charges for allowing her to go out in public like that.

e33

I blame LieLo for the look

Mark

what a slut!

dasd

looks like a prostitute on some street corner in nyc...