Lindsay's Jeweler Didn't Want to Press Charges

2/11/2011 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The owner of the jewelry store Lindsay Lohan allegedly stole from told cops she wanted to keep the incident hush-hush -- in fact, according to the police report, she didn't want to press charges.

0210_lilo_police_report_swipe_EX_2

According to the document, Kamofie & Company owner Sofia Kaman "was hesitant in making the police report." The report goes on:  "Kaman stated that she does not want to press charges.  She stated that she only wants her necklace returned."

Despite Kaman's reluctance, the D.A. decided there was plenty of evidence to warrant a prosecution.  It's unclear if Kaman will cooperate.

And get this ... The police report states "she wants this incident handled with the utmost discretion."

Talk about the ultimate backfire.

0202_lidsay_lohan_accessories_fame_footer

Sammie

Why are these people different under the law? What do you think would happen if I went into that store and walked out with a $2500 necklace? She wouldn't hesitate to call the cops on me.

Danielle

I am not a Lindsay supporter, but I think you people that accuse her of everything under the sun because you read something she supposedly said and act like you heard the words from her own mouth have as many issues as you purport she does.

normal person

Haters you should at least get your facts straight before you start your hating. Now according to one haters the necklace was worth $22K. Can't you read or do you just read headlines.

Soetoro

Thats a decimal point moron 2500.00 is different from 25,000. lol

normal person

I doubt if one of you haters walked into that store that they would even let you touch any of the merchandise.

Soetoro

Normal Person,

Do you think if your skanky daughter walked back in there they would let her touch any of the merchandise?

Danielle

Here's the deal, she couldnt afford the necklace. Thats why she was in the store 5 times. Its called poor and delusional. If she was black, the same color of the people she blamed last time, she would be in county jail.

Posted at 5:05 AM on Feb 11, 2011 by Soetoro
Didn't she attack a black women in Betty Ford who's now injured?

Posted at 5:06 AM on Feb 11, 2011 by Soetoro
--------------------
Soetoro, why are you trying to make this an issue about the color of people's skin? Why bring up the Betty Ford issue at all?

BTW, window shopping is not illegal no matter what color you are. I went into a jewelers many times admiring a very expensive ring I liked, I even tried it on a few of the times I was in the store. It took me over six months to decide to shell out the $2,800 it cost for a gift for myself. I wasn't casing the join all the times I went to look at this ring, and if cell phones had camera's in the early 1990's I would have taken a pic of it also.

Some of you are ridiculous, you being one of the most unstable ones, Soetoro.

Susie-Q

How many of us ordinary people would walk in and out of a jewelry store wearing the item?? This doesn't happen often plus she was carrrying with her more cash then the average person carries around. Who let her out of the store? It would seem to me some of the resposnsiblity lies on the jewelers who owned the store. She did not even try to conceal it!! A thief would not be wearing it out daily for everyone to see, if they felt they had stolen the item!!! I think it truly is an oversight, or she is just a bit "off."

Soetoro

She attacked a women of color in Betty Ford. She has blamed "colored" men for her crimes in the past. Black people window shopping = casing the place.

normal person

Soetoro There a new thread on Charlie Sheen. Why don't you go bash him? I know you think he is cool.

Soetoro

How many of her friends are black? I think she had a black bodyguard once come to think of it. When she kidnapped those kids , the cops came it was "the black kid did it". She assaulted that lovely women of color who was working for her at betty Ford. She hit that black kid with her car and broke his foot. I mean, it is what is. She's a formerly rich white girl who treats some people with respect and black people with disdain.

themare

#88 Soetoro

Don't argue with fools. It just raises your blood pressure

themare

#75 Danielle

re-read my post. I said it was the small one.

Danielle

When a husband batters his wife and she says she doesnt want to press charges, she just wants him to stop hitting her its called a felony. The intent of the victim's claims have ZERO to do with the intent of the criminal act. She is a dirtbag, lowlife, moronic, drug addled, washed up thief. The arresting officers deal with trash like her on a daily basis. Guess the publicity story needs to be changed.

Posted at 4:14 AM on Feb 11, 2011 by Soetoro
------------------------
Actually, Soetoro, "Intent" has everything to do with any charge of a purposed criminal act. It is what is used to decide the charges. I have decided you are just a troll posting to cause disruption and out looking for attention, you are no better than what you say about Lindsay. How old are you?

normal person

Soetoro
I am not a Lohan. Is it difficult for you to imagine that some normal people find haters trashing Lilo disgusting.