Lindsay Lohan Tweets -- 'I Would Never Steal'

2/10/2011 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is finally lashing out about her court case -- and her skin-tight court attire -- in a mini-rant on Twitter ... stating, "I would never steal, in case people are wondering."

0210_lilo_tweet_bn
Lindsay added, "In case people are wondering, I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."

Just a reminder -- she was raised by Michael Lohan.

Anyway, Lindsay concluded, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"

Thoughts?

Mary Ann

From a mother's point of view, I believe Linds was inappropriately dressed for court.

I heard someone on the news yesterday say you should dress for court as if you are going to a job interview or going to church.

I agree with that.

It didn't even look like she was wearing underwear.

She should have worn a similiar outfit like she wore when she was cuffed and taken into custody....that outfit was much much better. Or even the blue flowered dress and a jacket/sweater she wore two days ago.

Again, just a point of view from a mom. (AND NOT LINDSAY'S!)

Poor thing.

Mary Ann

Lindsay, just shut up!!!
Ever hear the expression, "open mouth, insert foot?"

anonymous

TO: 4. [Nicole] who wrote:
"Exactly
The store just wanted publicity
Lindsay is a victim"
-----------------------

Hey Nicole why don't you go down to the store and see all the "publicity" they are getting, and how that's what they wanted. You're an idiot, beyond stupid. They've had to close down three separate times, and why? Because they did what the law asks us too?

I can't wait till the videotape is released or Patrick goes on the stand, it will be such a glorious day! Oh wait, that won't happen, because NO WAY would Lindsay or her lawyer let that happen. Guarantee it. But mark my words, Lindsay better never piss Patrick off again! And also, after she pleads out, who wants to bet that one of the things her attorney asks is for the surveilance video to be destroyed and never see the light of day?

Jen

Shut up skank

Tammy

I KNOW you're a thief, Lindsay, so I have nothing to wonder about.

Sandie

Have wondered why when she got home and realized she had the necklace, she didn't just take it back if her intentions were so good.

haha

I see SCH hasn`t been able to get her client to obey the first rule of conduct when you`re in hot water....STFU.

Tom o'Bedlam

Who is more deluded, LiLo or Mubarak?

lisa2

List of Lindays many 'alleged lies'
first two credit of riottgirl

The coke isn't mine.
The jeans aren't mine.
The black guy did it.
I didn't do coke while on probabtion.
The scram bracelet malfunctioned.

I wasn't ever even IN that store.
To vanity fair, I tried coke once or twice.
To Greg Altman, I'm having an 'asthma flare'
'home sick in bed'

To the judge about missing her alcohol education classes
'i was working' you know raising money for haiti.

Wocka

Yeah, right, you would never steal. Let's quit giving this loser the limelight. She is a product of her environment and needs a lot of help. The $ must be dwindling, so when it's gone maybe she will wake up.

Davey Boy

Tell that to the fur coat lady that you "settled out of court" with. Please you loser.

anonymous

Another thing that needs to be released soon for everyone to get a good laugh at: the card attached to the flowers she sent!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....unbelievable!

yeah, didn't seem guilty at all.

Mary Ann

I highly suggest that Linds gets and REAL manager and a PR manager.

They will most definiately guide her with her career.

Poor thing.

bootsy

I would never post on Tmz!!!!! I would never read a story about Lindsay Lohan!!!! Just in case you were wondering.

JLS

It's obvious YOU picked that dress to BECOME front page news. We aren't that stupid, Lindsay.

As for your claim you don't steal, you have a rich history of doing just that. All those people who don't even know each other, can't be all wrong-after all, you are the common denominator in it all.

I believe you stole the necklace and more.