Lindsay Lohan Tweets -- 'I Would Never Steal'

2/10/2011 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is finally lashing out about her court case -- and her skin-tight court attire -- in a mini-rant on Twitter ... stating, "I would never steal, in case people are wondering."

0210_lilo_tweet_bn
Lindsay added, "In case people are wondering, I was not raised to lie, cheat, or steal."

Just a reminder -- she was raised by Michael Lohan.

Anyway, Lindsay concluded, "Also, what i wear to court shouldnt be front page news. it's just absurd. god bless xox L"

Thoughts?

john smith

In the last five years, 2006-2011 Lindsay has had parts in 8 films, she did 4 episodes of Ugly Betty and has done at least 20 modeling jobs for magazines. She has three films currently in pre- production. You can look at her credits on www.imdb.com ........
films including Bobby, and Georgia Rules,

Sammie

I once worked with a pathological liar. that girl would come in every Monday with incredible stories. You could point out the inconsistencies and it didn't even phase her. she'd just change a point and go right on like she had not just been caught (reminds me of LL saying she'd never even been in the store at first). It was really pathetic after awhile that a person is so messed up inside that reality isn't enough attention for them.

bring back recent posts

...the only place Lindsliar is gonna get back on the set..for Lights, Camera, Action..is after she goes thru the doors next to the defendents table...

Nikki

She doesnt lie...ROTFLMFAO!!! Its on a daily bases with her

She doesnt steal..ROTFLMFAO!!! Theres a list a mikle long on that one

She doesnt cheat...ROTFLMFAO!!!! She sure does cheat the system

I wasnt rised that way....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SO LAUGHABLE

LIKE TMZ SAID SHE WAS RISED BY DINA N MICHAEL

Mike and all 3 of her Uncles are Felons

Mike stole from wallstreet
Uncle Paul stole from 911 funds
Uncle Chris stole anything that wasnt nailed down
Uncle Matt steals anything that isnt nailed down as well (just ask his former bosses)

ALL four of the above have criminal records a mile long, and lie out there asses

Dina is the BIGGEST liar there is

Little Cody is on his way of being a future criminal, he has had his fair share of run ins with the police, due to Monster Mother lets him run wild (just like she did with lindsay at his age)

Ali and Mike jr. are liars but they dont know any better its the way THEY WERE RISED!

Susan on here is Ali

Lindsay is the laughing stock, she will NEVER work again in Hollywood

disgusted

Typical addict.. total con artist. Until she can get honest she
will never get sober.

Dylan

Her parents maybe did not raise her that way, but that still dose not mean she dont steal.

bring back recent posts

...oh...and after she has gone thru the lights, camera and action..she WILL be left alone..careful what u wish for Lindsliar! careful !

Kat

Those girls pants are on fire! What is the old saying "Liar, Liar"!

Lisa

I'm rooting for her too. In the beginning I thought it was a set up. Well then more info came out and I thought she actually did steal that necklace. And I agree that her attire shouldn't be front page news, but damn...how could it not be? She was making a bold statement with that dress! What did she think - that the media wouldn't notice? Sheesh!

always

All of these kids should have been taken away from Dina years ago she is unfit as a mother.She out right lies for her kids, I find this sick for a adult .

Sammie

Pleeeeze...she wore that dress so she could say "See! I'm still a Star!" Yeah. Right.

Her real problem is she thinks she's smarter than everyone around her. She's an excellent manipulator. Look you right in the eye and lie to your face.

jessemosslover

The "people" on here that say she should just OD and die already are disgusting, hatefilled a**holes. How can you wish such a horrible thing on someone. I dont wish she'd OD and die I just wish all these "news" sources would stop giving this chick publicity. Stop giving her publicity so we never have to hear about her again.

the sea

She's a congenital liar. The thinking part of her brain comes up with a logical reason for everything she does, and it becomes the truth.

Jason

yes she may be a trrainreck and stuff but my gut is telling me she is innocent here... She's trying.... The store needs publicity thats why their suing, and Harvey Levin likes to get paid... Lindsay is TMZ main moneymaker.... She should get a cut of the profits

MacGuffin