Pete Wentz -- I Did NOT Want This Divorce!

2/10/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Pete Wentz is getting divorced against his will -- so say sources close to the rocker ... he absolutely did not want to end his marriage to Ashlee Simpson.

0209_pete_wentz_ex_WM

We're told Wentz tried talking Ashlee out of filing divorce papers, to no avail.  She wanted out of the marriage ... sources tell us.

In fact, Wentz was flashing his wedding ring and a HUGE smile all over Dallas this past weekend -- while his wife was back home in L.A. with their son Bronx

We're told Pete was partying like he didn't have a care in the world Saturday night at the Mercedes-Benz Tweet Race -- even posing for a pic on a massive live bull -- but not once did he mention anything about a possible divorce.

0209_pete_wentz_bullrider

As TMZ first reported, Simpson filed divorce papers Wednesday morning -- and we're told the issue for her  was Pete's "erratic" behavior.

0209_ashlee_pete_footer_V2

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Gee, I didn't know Pete was Jewish??? I just thought he was the run of the mill UGLY A--Hole that pretty women fall for???Now, I can understand why she dumped him-= No kind of hair would do him any good- He is about one of the ugliest people in show business!!!

I'dtagthat-is-gay-all-day

TO ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO THINK THEY SHOULD STAY MARRIED

MIND YOUR OWN EFFIN BUSINESS

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS IN A RELATIONSHIP BESIDES THE TWO PEOPLE IN IT.

IF SHE WANTS OUT RESPECT THAT
THIS IS NOT 1951 WHERE WOMEN WORRY ABOUT HOW IT WILL LOOK AND WHAT WILL THE NEIGHBORS THINK

GET REAL LOSERS

ASHLEE GET OUT NOW. IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO STAY WITH SOMEONE WHO DOSNT MAKE YOU HAPPY --KID OR NO KID

DISTURBED HOPE YOU DONT HAVE ANY KIDS--YOU WOULD BE MUCH MORE DAMAGING AS PARENT THAN ANY DIVORCED INDIVIDUAL EVER COULD BE

SELF-RIGHTEOUS MUCH DISTURBED?

@ TAMMY -- GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELF
EVERYONE IS ON THEIR BEST BEHAVIOR AT THE BEGINNING OF A RELATIONSHIP IT ISNT CALLED THE HONEYMOON PHASE FOR NOTHING

MOST PEOPLE ARE RAGING A-HOLES WHO PLAY IT COOL UNTIL THEY GET THE RING THEN THE REAL THEM COMES OUT--SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE

John

Hi my name is PETE WENTZ

AND I WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT !

I did not and do not want this divorce. I hate to admit it but as much of a piece of trailer trash Ashlee is she still earns TEN times what I do and IF she really dumps me
HOW WILL I SURVIVE ? Tell me that HOW WILL I SURVIVE ?
I have virtually no talent, I am very unattractive to look at at that is just a start. Please help me and PRAY for me, so that I am not put out on the street, like a stray alley cat..

Pete Wentz

Posted at 6:57 AM on Feb 10, 2011 by Dr Hardwicke
*********************************************************

Hey look Dr. Hardwicke posted something without a racial slur against blacks-
Wow! Good for you Dr. Harwicke Good for you

Hope your KKK pals don't hang you from a tree for not spreading the message:)

AStorm

Not on anyone's side, but this sounds like deja vu. Didn't Nick Lachey say the same thing with Jessica that he didn't want a divorce? You know the rumors said that it was Jessica's dadanager who was putting pressure on her to get a divorce. Soooo...it's suspect with this thing with Ashlee now. Just sayin...

shzz

People with problems shouldnt stay together for the kid, hello? Right to do.

Zealous.

Why in the hell would you divorce a wonderful, deep, poetic soul like Pete Wentz?

Marc

She divorced him cuz his HAIR is scary! What's the deal Pete? Afro??

telltruth

guess...now white trash Ashley can go back to marrying to Dad and Pete being his little gay self. all well that ends well.

Michael Skvortsov

He's got a fro and looks black now, obviously she doesn't want any of that.

lisa

Debi

If he is bipolar then he was when she met him and it should not be anything new to her and she married him knowing how he was. If she truly loved him she would stick to her for better or for worse vow and try to help him and get him back on his meds if he were off them.

true

Pete has a cocaine problem now as it is.

annemarie

Who the hell is going to marry Ashlee after Pete? Why did Pete marry her in the first place? I'm not a huge fan of his, but I know for a fact he is way more talented than Ashlee ever will be. He deserves better.

sybilspeakds

She's an airhead like her sister! He is better out without her and her freaky father.

angel