O.C. 'Housewives' Son Ordered to Stay Away From Ex

2/10/2011 10:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The son of Tamra Barney -- from "Real Housewives of Orange County" -- was just slapped with a restraining order ... and it's all over a nasty breakup with his ex-girlfriend.

0210_ryan_vieth_EX
Ryan Vieth used to date Daniella Kelley -- his mom's stylist -- but now, according to new court docs ... he's required to stay at least 100 yards away from her and her dog.

Sources close to Daniella tell TMZ, she broke up with Ryan last year -- at which point he allegedly launched a campaign to harass her ... showing up to her house randomly ... and posting incriminating pictures of her on TheDirty.com.

In the restraining order -- initially granted in December -- Daniella demands any posts about her on TheDirty be removed from the site.

Both parties agreed to extend the order until August of 2011.

UPDATE: Ryan's lawyer wants to make it clear that, "He broke up with HER" -- and says the TRO also states Daniella can't contact Ryan or his family.

Cliff

I'm looking forward to the day when this piece of dung is sent to state prison. F ing tool bag...

Me

I feel bad for him. He didn't stand a chance to turn out OK with a mother like Tamera. She is a low rent skank.

Elsa

Just from looks alone, you can see the weirdo that lies beneath, inside him... So why is this girl surprised when low and behold you find out he aint all there? She needs to shoulder a good share of the blame, just for getting involved with such a creep. The writing isnt just on the wall, its all over the wall.
You are the company you keep.

Dennis Daryl Shamblin

Please check out my blog http://roostershamblin.wordpress.com/

WHOREtneyKardASS hian

His Mother is a dirty old WHORE and he has a pig nose just like the old whore!

Corbin Grimes

Just a restraining order? Ryan's been up to other tricks, too.

Angel

wtf?

I have so much dirt on various ex bf's and I dont give sh*t to TheDirty.sandn*gger.com

This little punk is an arrogant azz I saw him on show...creepy lil angry boy

susie

He has grossed me out since his first appearance on the show. He acts like a total pig and with those nostrils looks like one too.

Trainwrecks

let's see ... tamra will blame being a single mother and how hard it was on her, how economically unsupportive simon was for her because he fell on hard times during the recession and she was abused because he wanted her to act like a wife and a lady.

none of it will be the fact that tamra is a fame seeking hoe that could care less about being a nice person and be together with her family. she'd rather follow in vicki's steps and trash her family, blame the rest of the world and get fame at any cost.

good job. simon you must be relieved to be rid of this trash.

Roger

What's with those ears?

me

wtf?

This little punk is an arrogant azz I saw him on show...creepy lil angry boy

Posted at 1:28 AM on Feb 11, 2011 by Angel

Wow I didn't know Angles used words like sandn*gger. Change your name to racists devil --that suits you a heck of a lot more than Angel does.
I'm sure you have tons of ex's Id dump your a$$ based on that nasty little comment alone. Go find a nice message board run by skin heads to comment on. Or better yet dig up Hitler's corpse and have sex with him--You'd be the cutest couple-LOL

wow

I swea I thought he was gay...

avidtar

yeah and I am a guy. He was so into me and pretended he wasn't gay it was so funny

L

How many more kids does Tamara have that she can screw up so that they grow to be losers like this jackhole.

Jeannie

Ugly little cretin, isn't he? I, too, would break up with him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments