Schwarzenegger -- I'll Be Back ... In the Movies

2/11/2011 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After seven years in the California Governor's mansion -- Arnold Schwarzenegger is officially ready to revive his Hollywood acting career.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Back to Acting Again
Ahnald broke the news earlier today on his Twitter -- writing, "Exciting news. My friends at CAA have been asking me for 7 years when they can take offers seriously. Gave them the green light today."

His critics would say Arnold never stopped acting.

0211_action_stars_footer

TMZ dont like me

Yeaaah, Time to do Total Recall 2: Get Ya Ass Back To Mars....

Rocco

That's fine. You can't do much damage to the economy there.

Chef Jack Tripper

Hosni Mubarak just gave a "PS" to his "going away speech". He forgot to say "Halle Berry is woman of color and is not half white." Now we can have peace in the middle east.

haha

Did anybody see that do***entary about Tommy Chong (getting arrested and jailed)? When he was working at them gym, he and the fitness guy were talking about how they used to smoke the ganj with Arnie...

Stupid People Hater

Another Predator movie like the first one. They went way down hill after that.

beachgal

Ewww go away you're too old & ugly ahnold

Bob Dole

I can't wait for the redux of Kindergarten Cop.

Jack

Look for "Conan the Geriatric" coming soon to a theater near you.

texasknight1

im thrilled to see Arnold return to movies.. ive been waiting for his tenure to end in office.. seriouslly i thought the cameo appearence in the expendables was great.. priceless.. how i got my wish to finally see stallon and arnold in the same film..

he was great and rightfully one of the leading iconic action stars of all time.. now he may not have done a good job as a govenor but still when it came to movies they were enjoyable to watch..and atleast its something good on tv to watch..

josh

I hope to never see him again after his sleezy last second sentence reduction of his friend's kid. I guess he's cool with stabbing and covering up murders... Except he wasn't man enough to tell the family of the kid who was killed. One giant snake...

TiffC

Yep... he and Neil Fifer in The Expendables sequel? Sweet!

Lauren

Don't forget to insist on a plum role for your buddy Fabio Nunez as well!!! Maybe when his son gets released you can get him work as an extra somewhere too. You disgust me!!!!! Anyone who would pluck down a single dime that may partially end up in this man's pocket needs to think long and hard to who that money is going to.

kali

Yay!!!!

karlew

I'm not a big action film fan but I don't mind Arnold. What burns me about him though is he's always going on about kids and physical fitness yet he's photographed so often with a great big cigar sticking out of his mouth. If you're gonna talk the talk you need to walk the walk.

moe l.

I used to like AS, but after what he did to CA, I doubt I'll ever see another one of his films. Don't like getting screwed twice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments