Rihanna

Wants Closer Contact

with Chris Brown

2/11/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna wants Chris Brown to be able to get close to her again without risking getting thrown in jail -- a major shift in their relationship two years after Brown's conviction for beating her.

0211_rihanna_chris_BN_TMZ_012
E! first reported Rihanna was interested in changing the restraining order. Her attorney, Donald Etra, tells TMZ, "Rihanna does not object" to reducing the order to a "do not annoy" -- meaning the exes could have contact as long as Chris doesn't harass or molest Rihanna.

Chris initially asked for the reduction ... but the court needed to know how Rihanna felt before ruling.

The order has not been changed yet -- so there won't be a Grammy night reunion this weekend -- but Rihanna's change of heart hints there could be one in the near future.

So we gotta ask ...

0211_rihanna_chris_brown_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

boogieman

Rihanna`s n Chris`s truth are NOT our truth, so I say let `em` be (peace).

Nunya

I think this entire situation is ridiculous because Chris Brown beat her but its over now because as we all know she was not innocent in all this. There is never an excuse to beat someone but placing all the blame with him is wrong. I mean as we can see she is clearly unstable being that there has been alleged abuse in all of her relationships not just that one. If I was Chris Brown I would want the restraining order lifted also so that I can attend events that coincide with my career, all he is trying to do is move on and just like with Michael Vick and the dogs the world doesn't want to let him.

George McCasland

Chris Brown & Rihanna

If the gender roles had been reversed, this would have been done within the first year, as they did with the Anaheim Angels Pitcher who was battered by his wife.

gary

Ike and Tina Turner all over again in the name of fame. I love Tina Turner no offense meant to any of these people.

NoReqrets

.ihf they wnna getd bacc togetha thn letd them b damn, imm happy for them.! bhu hey he should do whts best for them both whih is:"getd bac2getha.!"

iloue Christopher Maurice Brown Ha!

chick

guys blaming chris over and over again wont help everyone just needs to move on from here,now everyone behaves like chris brown is a monster or a killer but the truth actually is that he is only human and all humans does mistakes.just because he is a celebrirty doenst mean that he is an angel and cant do any mistake atleast he owned up to his mistake,how many man admitt when they are wrong?

cmb

First of all they are young and made mistakes. Chris Brown is not over Rihanna thats why she is a sensitive subject for him. A wrong decision on both of there parts has messed up there relationship. Listen to his songs they revolve around her.One incident dont change whats in the heart.

barb

Don't Bring Race into this ****. It inst necessary

ameena

LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALONE. WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM. I DO NOT LISTENED TO ANYTHING THAT THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY. IF SHE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT WHY ARE WE MAD.AS A COUNTRY WE NEED TO MIND OUR BUSINESS AND KEEP IT MOVING LIKE THEY ARE.

s4m

This is for Rihanna because she is running thangs while whats-his-name ain't doing squat.

shalon

I know I am late commenting but every one who saying she is stupid need to take a second and think they where young they made a lot of mistakes when they where younger,but theirs wasn't put in the media or televised like this incident. Now they are somewhat older now. People make mistakes every day because they are f**cking human. I think every one deserves and if she does gives him one she is SO F**CKING SMART. At the end it her choice so if you aint got nothing good to say FALL BACK so rihanna do what ever the f*ck you want

shalon

I know I am late commenting but every one who saying she is stupid need to take a second and think they where young they made a lot of mistakes when they where younger,but theres wasn't put in the media or tel when this incident had happened now they are somewhat older now. People make mistakes every day because they are f**cking human. I think every one deserves and if she does gives him one she is SO F**CKING SMART. At the end it her choice so if you aint got nothing good to say FALL BACK

shalon

shasha brown

i do not like rihanna she is a hoe $$$$ !!!! lololllll

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7