« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bill Murray Dominates PGA Tournament

2/14/2011 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Murray WON the pro-am PGA Tournament at Pebble Beach this weekend -- so he's got that going for him ... which is nice.

Bill Murray PGA

The 60-year-old "Caddyshack" star was teamed up with pro golf star D.A. Points -- and together, they rallied to a come-from-behind victory in the last round.

After winning the tourney, Murray told reporters, "I didn't know what to do with myself. Holy cow, I think I can die now."

It's a Cinderella story.

0214_bill_murray_through_the_years_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wallen

I thought for sure Murray would be DQ'd after not holing out properly on 18. I wonder how many times he pulled that move hitting it again before it stops rolling over the course of the tournament. Not fair to the rest of the field to see a mockery be made of the rules on the finishing hole.

"Big D" in Fremont

Way to go Mr. Murray, looks like all the practice payed off. You the man!

"Big D" in Fremont

Way to go M. Murray, looks like all the practice payed off! I guess the Dali was right, you the man!

Billy

I totally have a crush on Bill Murray

JimmyBoy

I remember when he beat the pants off of Kevin Costner and Andy Garcia and the two losers wouldn't shake his hand. Bill laughed it off and called the ceo of at&t a loser when accepting his check. Classic! "And he does it again!" Love Bill Murray!
Costner... not so much.

coontakentay

that a boy bill. tmz is gayer than aids. green jacket gold jacket who gives a ****? we do! yeeeeeaa mayn!

Otto Knutt

Bill Murray is a jerk. He is about as funny as a rubber crutch. He is yesterday's news and hasn't done anything for 15 years. We are tired of his boorish behavior and does nothing to enhance the value of this tournament which has become a shadow of it's former self. Compare his conduct on the course to somebody like Bob Hope or other stars of that generation. Sorry, when he comes on the TV, I turn it off.

Wowza

Make Ghostbusters 3 first, then die.

toto

Bill Murray rocks!

CanDoAttitude2011

Congrats Bill & D.A.! Great playing, very fun tourney. Very happy for ya both.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2