'Two and a Half Men' Crew Furious - Episodes Cut

2/14/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cast and crew of "Two and a Half Men" have just taken a major hit to their bank accounts, because Warner Bros. has just axed 4 of the remaining episodes ... TMZ has learned.

0209-charlie-sheen-thm-logo-tmz-ex

Warner Bros. was supposed to produce 8 more episodes to end the season, but with Charlie Sheen out, it set production behind.

Sources connected with the show tell us ... show creator Chuck Lorre has decided he only wants to produce 4 more episodes when Charlie comes back, and the crew is pissed.

One crew member tells us, "We've been left in the dark and now we have no pay for 4 episodes and all we hear is that Chuck is saying, 'They're not my problem.'"

Sources say Charlie has told people he was willing to work weekends and beyond the scheduled wrap date to make sure all 8 episodes were produced.

As for the schedule, we're told the show will go back into production on February 28.  The remaining 4 episodes will be shot on March 4, 11, 18 and 25.

1026_charlie_sheen_footer

teebag

It's really easy to say buck up and don't blame Charlie, when you are sitting at your computer having a beer. TV production hire hundreds of people. That's a lot of families dependent on that particular show. If it were a health issue, then no Charlie shouldn't be held responsible for their loss of income on episode cancellations. But Charlie's "health" issues are self-inflicted. His arrogance and glutony have and are affecting a lot of people that didn't "sign up" for this. You presume that everyone will act professionally when you join a cast/crew. Charlie has not. I doubt that this show will go into another season after this. And you can bet that any future execs WILL have a morality clause in any other contracts that may be presented to his agent. He may also find it difficult for any other "stars" to sign up with him on future projects for fear of him falling off the wagon again. I would think twice.

??

Who can blame the everyday people who work on this show to have 1/6th of your income taken away. How many Americans can really afford that? They should sue Charlie Sheen for lost wages due to his addictions!

WhyNot

The thing is... Charlie didn't die. He could have, and it would have been self-inflicted, and the crew would have lost pay. HOWEVER... they are out their jobs because he was reckless, self-absorbed and takes no responsibility for his actions. He shows up, bangs on the closed studio and then proclaims on radio... Not my fault, Dude. I wanted to work. So the producers take the hit for being the bad guy, instead of poor old, misunderstood Charlie.
If I was part of his crew, I would sue him for reckless and irresponsible behaviour leading to lost jobs and lost wages. He has a contract to show up and deliver a specific number of shows. He let everyone down, and he is the one who doesn't care. Put the blame where it belongs.

greg

I watched the first 4 episodes for this year and charlie doesn't look good. His face is drawn and unhealthy. Part of the attraction for the show was watching him "get away" with his unhealthy habits. Looks like they are catching up to him. I agree he is a selfish jerk.

Lynn

Maybe this will make Charlie realize that his selfish egotistical narcissistic behavior doesn't just affect HIM! He makes millions unlike the camera guy or the makeup artist or the assistant. He won't even miss the revenue. Unfortunately, everyone else will!

Robert

Oh boo ****ing hooo you spoiled greedy ****s you should be grateful you're getting paid half the amount you're getting FFS. How many TENS OF MILLIONS are you getting paid PER EPISODE? A normal person could retire off of 4 episodes you ****s.

And NEWS FLASH, people watch your show for the hotties in skimpys! Don't let that hype get to your heads. You're overpaid. The girls should get paid more than you all.

TJ

This is Charlie's fault!!! He is the coke headed whore who caused this whole situation. Why should the studio be expected to wait for him to get cleaned up? If I see him on the TV I change the channel. I can't get past the feeling that he is dirty. GROSS!!!

F*** Chuck

Anybody who knows Chuck should not be surprised. He's a cold hearted *******. Easily the most unpleasant person I've worked with.

Mertz

Wow, i do not think i have ever heard someone so unappreciative of all the "little people" who keep a show actually running. Sure they are just "workers," but to say stuff like this really makes a statement: "I am important and you are not."
“We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes.”...OR perhaps "let them eat cake"...
Guess we have a new queen of mean.

annie2

I think people are confusing "Chuck" Lorre with Charlie Sheen. The "Chuck" who is saying 'they are not my problem' is Mr. Lorre, not Mr Sheen. Just saying. This does not change my opinion of the fact Mr Sheen OUGHT to pay the crew's salary, though. It's solely his fault they are in this mess.

Tammy

@32 and @57 Charlie sheen is NOT white. His real first name is Carlos and his real last name is Estevez.

maryfreakingsunshine

It took long enough, they should have dumped the druggie wife beating jerk months ago.

And WTF is he the highest paid actor? He sucks but then again so do most mainstream tv shows.

IAN MURRAY

Thought I read that the Show & Charlie had completed ALL of the Contracted for episodes...The upcoming 8 episodes were additional to the original schedule ie. Bonus!

moe l.

Cast & crew should sue Sheen. I think they'd have a good case.

cory

They should quit whining...Boo-Hoo 4 episodes...They are lucky they have a job.