Charlie Sheen TRASHES 'Men' Execs on Live Radio

2/14/2011 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen blasted the people behind "Two and a Half Men" on a live radio interview today -- claiming THEY are to blame for the current stoppage in production ... because HE'S ready to work!

0214_sheen_audio_launch_EXD_TMZ_01
A raspy -sounding Charlie called in to "The Dan Patrick Show" this morning and explained he lost his voice because he tried to go back to work ... and was yelling and banging on the stage door ... but nobody was there.

Sheen explained, "[The execs] said 'You get ready and we'll get ready' ... and I got ready and went back and nobody was there ... I don't know what to tell ya."

He added, "I'm here and I'm ready. They're not. Bring it."

In fact, sources connected to the show tell TMZ the plan is for Charlie to get better -- which is why the show went on hiatus in the first place -- and then production will resume on Feb. 28.

Check out the rest of the interview here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

aquanet

Looks like Chuck will be spending a lot more time in rehab. Apparently he hasn't learn to take responsibility for his actions. Dude you are a sex, drug and alcohol addict. semi-functioning, but in really no shape to work. get it together.

CrashAndBurn

Cocaine/Crack works in mysterious ways. One is wearing down your voice. Two not recognizing it.

pattiespups

I'm sick of this man and i don't care anymore.

Anya

what an ars

nomer

He is a DOPE! (pun INTENDED)

nomer

He is a DOPE! (no pun intended)

karlew

Wish I had his problems but nooooo....work is always there when I go in.

bagladey

Charlie's brain is corroded.

M

Who the heck even watches this show? They were talking about Charlie Sheen on the radio last week, and the DJ said, "I haven't seen the show, but..."

Then I heard he was the highest paid actor, so I started asking people if they had seen this show and nobody I know has ever watched it. How is it that this show gets such good ratings but I can't find a soul who has actually seen it?

Bleh!

Bleh!

I don't care how 'clean' you get-after all those drugs for that long-your brain is as gone as your teeth.

Lisa

Just your typical disgusting, loudmouth, vulgar, piggish junkie in denial. Lets all put him on IGNORE.

writenow

Well he certainly sounds clueless as ever.

sean dell

love the MASHEEN

Eric

It's not as if running a TV show isn't a business or anything. Your selfish, immature star can't get his life together and comes into work when he wants and hey - here I am! Let's work!

What a douche. I hope the show gets cancelled.I don't know who the retards are who watch it anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments