Mel Gibson Shut Down Over TMZ Story

2/15/2011 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson lost a round in court after arguing that Oksana Grigorieva should be stripped of custody because she allegedly leaked info to TMZ.

0126_mel_gibson_tmz_ex
Sources connected with the case tell us ... Mel's lawyers argued to Judge Scott Gordon last week ... Oksana was not acting in the best interests of Lucia by allegedly telling TMZ what she said during her deposition.

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana claimed during her deposition that Mel beat her during sex

Grigorieva denied leaking the info to us -- and Mel's lawyers responded by getting declarations from everyone else in the case stating they weren't the leak ... so, they said, it had to be Oksana.

In the end, Judge Gordon told everyone to go home, insisting who-leaked-what was irrelevant to child custody.

0907_gibson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

azlee

well, well.......the judge is still predudice and this is what the court thing was about last week. I wonder why Mel's lawyers are doing the flag thing.....cause he plays fair and doesn't want to slap. I wish he would though.

and tmz, this is half a story once again. I can bet on it.

Phil

Mel is a disgusting racist and will be held accountable for his actions and violence.

azlee

going to bed, was driving home saw a building all lit up and drove in the parking lot and it was on fire, called 911 and as I was trying to tell them where I was the glass started bursting out. Told 911 I am moving cause the building is going to blow. I went across the street and 4 hours later I was allowed to go home.

too much excitement.

and I bet the owner burned it and I blew it by driving by. I bet ya!

azlee

phil, read up and my second bet is that you will change your mind on this.

I'll bet you.

Sincerity

Judge Gordon's ruling isn't surprising. He's trying his best to avoid giving Ole Greedy any ammunition that may force her legal team to file a petition to have him removed from this child custody case. Both sides have done their share of leaking information to the media and the Judge knows it. Why should he make any substantial rulings right now especially when the District Attorney is in the process of deciding how each party's criminal complaints will be handled. Once the DA has sorted out the weighty criminal issues, then he'll have substantially more leverage in child custody matters. Judge Gordon is experienced enough not to allow Ole Greedy to use the "victim" card against him to her advantage.

misssahara

The main news is lack of news, there is nothing to discuss about

kali

Azlee, glad you are ok!

Sincerity, I hope so.

Fidel's niece

Was this meeting
last wednesday?

And TMZ got this
"story" today?

Harvey, WAKE UP!

***Team Mel***

Stacy

Oh yeah, the "he beats me DURING sex" story...Oksana must have taken too many of her oxycodone pills the day she made up THAT ridiculous story.

Fidel's niece

Harvey,WTF???

what does it mean
"Mel Gibson SHUT DOWN"???

O$kanky's BABY MAKER SHUT DOWN,
that is the story
we want to see here!

LOL!

***Team Mel***

igotfleasfromtmz

It is more likely Harvey gagged over mel gibson than vice versa.

Midwesterner

Just a guess, of course, but I doubt Mel's lawyers expected the judge to do anything, given that he let her appear on Larry King Live without negative consequences. I am assuming they simply want to forcefully register their complaint.

We should be getting lots of "stories" from Harvey now, what with Judge Gordon reassuring Ox that she can say anything she wants to the press. No doubt that's why she arranged the photo op with TMZ today while she lunched with Jimmy the sound guy, who was apparently the only short-notice date available to her.

champix_o

Posted at 2:01 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by Midwesterner
========================================================

Well said Middie! That's sums it up!!!! and explains TMZ's recent prolong silence too :) Really, not much to comment further on this story ..

As for the 'apparently the only short-notice date available to her' __ that's my take, allow me to re-post from a previous thread :)
===================

I don't think Gibson was famously jealous...He was just getting tired of being used.
Posted at 9:18 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by janet
================================================

Yeap, Janet! Agree. It’s just OxyMoron is STILL trying to make Mel Gibson jealous haha She is SO delusional that she may STILL hope that Mel will take her back :-)

Think she picked the wrong guy in Jimmy – no money hehe :), no relevant connections, looks like an average thug and he is showing boobs !
Hopefully he has a place to stay so won't be living off Gibson like Ox and the rest of her friends, associates AND family!

Must be a step – down for Ox .. :-)
But if one is desperate for male attention per se AND wants to show the world that one is still able to control a ‘male’ by staging a photo opportunity __ so be it hahahaha

Plus the constant worry – “ will I / will I not be able to control him to the END so he will not spill my life or how we edited the tapes in his forthcoming book?”

It’s very sad really ……… OX is sad ..

--------------

champix_o

@ Azlee
Posted at 12:43 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by azlee
----------------------------------------------
Azlee! Wow, what an evening! Glad to see you are OK!

Kilmerfan

More proof the law is a @$$, as Oksana does whatever she wants with no consequences.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments