Michael Jackson: Do You Want Fries With That?

2/15/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson was so worried he couldn't perform his London concerts in 2009 ... he worried out loud he would end up working behind the counter at McDonald's.

0214_mj_mcds_EX_v2
Karen Faye -- Michael's hairstylist for a quarter century -- was interviewed by LAPD detectives days after MJ died ... and TMZ has learned what she said to police.

Faye told cops, "He was scared to death because AEG was funding everything.  He said he would have to work at McDonalds if he didn't do these shows."

Faye also told investigators she believed Michael was "self-sabotaging" with drugs because he couldn't do all 50 shows.  Faye said she believed Michael needed psychological help because he was losing so much weight -- adding, "I thought he was under the influence of something."

Faye says Michael's assistant told her MJ was seeing Dr. Arnold Klein 3 to 4 times a week and was exhibiting signs of drug use.  Days before Michael died, when MJ seemed to be more lucid, she asked Michael's manager if he knew why Michael had taken a turn for the better.  His response, according to Faye -- "'Cause Klein is out of town."

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JLS

Knowing Arnie Klein definately didn't benefit Michael's life.

I have thought this for some time.

coco

Lilo is going to need a McDonald's job.

Sad sad

Michael never would've had to work at MC D'S but his brother Jermaine should.

BarbieJean

Klein has a lot to do with his death. I truly believe that. It will all come out one day. There is a reason why Murray phoned Klein's office the day of June 25th. I hope that reason is revealed in the trial of Murray.

george clooney

Yeah, something just fell off YOUR FACE onto my chicken nuggets...what is it? Its whatttttttttttttttttt? Your nose? Ohhhhh come on, I want my money back...this just ruined my appetite. OK....he would never work at McDonalds....can you imagine someone finding his nose in their mcnuggets??? Hello? I might not even be able to eat at McDonalds just thinking about this....how gross

Susan62509

MJ knew AEG was funding everything because he signed the AEG contract using his own company and catalogue as collateral for the advanced money. MJ’s manager was Frank Dileo, so that makes 3 (Karen and MJ’s assistant) that were guessing MJ was using drugs, but did they seek help for him? No. Is Karen going to testify for the defense?

learnmachine

This douche died. One douche less in Holly-freaking-wood. Why can't people forget about the guy. I am sure they would if they knew his antics. And yet he keeps on living in brainless idiots heads with an image which he does not deserve.

Cookie

So why isn't Arnie dragged to court too?

Anna

What is the deal with leaking all this stuff before the trial. Is this trial by media? Karen Faye and others testified to the police and did not give specifics in television interviews for a reason. The press is clearly thinking they are continue to control the outcome of this trial and it is totally unjust in my opinion. Let a jury decide Dr. Murray's fate, let them decide if he is guilty, and let a judge decide if AEG should be held liable in the wrongful death suit.

MJ is the Greatest of all

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW THE HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chmuha

bad taste, dear TMZ

From invincible and caring Russia with love

Eleonora49

He never had to Work there what Rubbish.But I know he only wanted to do 10 Konzert in London . And there Trick him into 50 whats so wrong.I am have to leave to work right now.

Jackie

That pic is so funny!...ha ha

iFart

I don't know if I believe everything Karen Faye says...she's been talking non-stop since June 25/09...but I do think Klein should be prosecuted right alongside Murray. It's so sad that Michael had very few trusted friends in his life that had his best interests at heart.

Love and miss you forever MJ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments