Oksana's Valentine's Day Date

2/15/2011 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Facing criminal extortion charges over her last relationship ... it seems Oksana Grigorieva has not given up on love.

0214_oksana_dinner_date_EX_launch_v2
O.G. celebrated Valentine's Day at Sweet Butter Cafe in Sherman Oaks, CA with Jimmy Hoyson, her sound engineer and close friend.

Mel Gibson was famously jealous of Oksana's relationship with Jimmy during their relationship.

We're guessing Mel will happily pass the torch.

learnmachine

Lucy is fine.

LA me

Is it just me or does Jimmy looks like a transgender??? He even has moobs (man boobs).

twilightmom

@La me
Hey! Saw ur last post from last night! He.ll no! You'll never find me drooling over Justin Beiber! Lol! (my 16 y.o. dtr on the other hand....)
No, I WAS referring to JBJ. Was just trying to be a little discreet in case there weren't TOO many people reading the threads that night when this person was first mentioned. Now, THAT is drool worthy!! Da.mn girl....don't know how you do it! I know I'd wreck the car because I'd constantly be looking in my rear-view mirror!! Probably would have to replace the upholstery frequently as well!! {o:

Law Lover

Am I reading this right, "Facing criminal extortion charges..." ?!?! Is TMZ giving us a clue?

LA me

LOL...Twilightmom
No JBJ...most of my clients don't go to the Grammy's unless they are performing or nominated (and in past years the nom still didn't get them there). It's mostly for the newbie's and the nom's. It's called "face time".

As for the RR Ghost....It was the SWEETEST car I have ever driven!! Now if only I could figure out where I buried that 1/4 mil ...I'd go buy one!

LA me

Posted at 12:21 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by twilightmom
________________________________

No one reads my posts at 3:00am except for the folks from the land of Far The Fuhk Away, the Insomniacs and the Drunks (and the drunks wouldn't even remember that they were ever online).

tmzreader

Lucia is an absolutely beautiful child. She is most precious and I can see Mel Gibson doing whatever it takes to love and protect her.

Posted at 11:24 PM on Feb 14, 2011 by Ira Black

-------------
Total agreement, and I love the man for it. Brings tears to my eyes. Those planets will be moving right on out of the way, I'm certain of it.

LA me

Case in point...Mr. Spudhead didn't even list me as a "loser"! Damn it..I felt left out! Guess I'll just have to go back to the couch in my mom's basement and cry in my pork rinds

twilightmom

La me
Lol. Gotta point there! Although, from working nights for so long in my life I am frequently up at 3 and 4 am. Particularly on the weekends. Always have been a night person. That whole thing of waking up when the suns out is sooo overrated! Lol.
True that, another point made. Does seem that only people who want attention (hello...kim kartrashian at the f'n grammys? Puh..leeze!) seem to be the ones to show up even if they're not performing. Would have been nice to see him show L. GagGag how its done!!
I bet that RR was like riding on a cloud!! Super sweet ride, did you *play* while everyone was at the show? Lol....a girls gotta do something to kill time, right? {o:

Mr.McNasty

slut

Fidel's niece

Ha! The ugly witch of Saransk
out and about with her
butch lesbian friend.

LOL!

***Team Mel***

LA me

No playing during the show. That's what makes them such a drag!! Once you're in the parking area your not supposed to leave. You can't even walk across the street to get something to eat. You're basically on "lock down" for 4 hours. Anyone who's done any of these shows before knows that it's BYO food and drinks.

LA me

Posted at 12:51 AM on Feb 15, 2011 by twilightmom
_______________________________

I am perfectly fine if I can get to sleep before the sun comes up! Once the sun rises and the damn birds start chirping I am a miserable person. I've been known to chuck a few rocks at the birds in the morning when I'm trying to get to sleep!

Fidel's niece

Here is a Valentine
for O$kanky from Mel:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Onions stink,
And so do you.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Cashews are nuts,
And so are you.

LOL!

***Team Mel***

Lori

Jimmy looks like a gay Russian "man". My first impression was that he reminded me of this Russian actor from the 1980's, but I cannot remember his name.
GO MEL ! Praying for you and Lucia's health and happiness.