Sheen to Lorre:

'I Will Outlive You'

2/15/2011 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just fired a joking shot back at "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre by saying, "Chuck, I will outlive you. I will piss you off " ... but added, "I miss you, man."

021511_charlie_sheen_video2
TMZ ran into a very refreshed-looking Charlie in L.A. -- and he seemed completely unfazed by Chuck's not-so-subtle jab at him at the end of last night's "Two and a Half Men."

Charlie also reiterated his urge to get back to work ... telling Chuck, "Get off those other shows. Get back to the one that launched those."

We're sure the "Men" crew feels the same way.

janet

Sarcasum. That's why the tv show works.

stu

zsa zsa will out live charlie.

Linda2

No one with his addiction would be detoxed yet let alone sober and drug free. The more he keeps talking the clear it is.

yuck

He looks damn OLD for his age! I wouldn't watch any show OR movie he is in because, he uses rehab to F*** everyone to get what he wants & he just doesn't give a damn!! I wish his family would come to his rescue before he kills himself OR one of his children!

Rocco

Lindsay Lohan, please come back to us. TMZ has gone Sheen bonkers. They just can't seem to help themselves. They'll post the most inane things for no apparent reason. Lindsay, please save TMZ from themselves.

MissClarity

He who serves the drug demons should not throw stones at glass houses.

Kari

I'm not seeing a "refreshed" look at all! He looks way older than he is.

acorn

I've been just as entertained by all his antics as the next idiot, but this is getting ridiculous. TMZ needs to find a new obsession.

ER

Charlie is my Idol!!!!!

chris d,

charlie sheen is so above the law, makes me so "SICK"!!!! him and lindsay lohan need to be in "JAIL"!!!! he's suppose to be in jail in colorado, but because he's a smoker, he doesn't have to go! then he goes on a drug excursion again, and puts his show 2 in a half men in jeopardy, along with his $2 million an episode, wich he's going to now lose $8 million, and he has the andasity to blame everyone else for not showing up for taping.wow, and lindsay, her defense now is claiming the neglace isn't worth $2500 and only worth $900 hundred so she doesn't get charged a felony? Is this a plead of guilt? stupid stupid stupid

KristinaLA

I used to feel sorry for Charlie but now I'm just sick of seeing him - and he's obviously not in rehab if he's giving all these interviews. In this TMZ interview, Charlie's voice makes him sound like he smokes half a pack of cigarettes every single day.

Butterfly

SOUNDS AS IF CHARLIE IS RUNNING SCARED after running his mouth to Lorre's face. Kidding or not, that was a mistake. You don't insult or belittle the hand that feeds you. Lorre still has the power!

Hisjules

test

Lyn

Charlie sure has chased Stupid. Stupid is easy to catch- but almost impossible to get rid of.
Keep flying higher, Charlie, soon you will learn that your wings are melting at a very fast rate.
Wormy looking little fool, you are!

Criss

Wow, a grown man doing what he wants to do!