Courtney Love -- Resurrected Once Again

2/15/2011 10:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The hair, makeup and fashion gods collaborated to reupholster and reassemble Courtney Love for an Elle magazine event in London on Monday.

0215_courtney_love_zoom_launch
This latest edition of the 46-year-old stood upright on her own power and, dare we say, actually looked nice.

0128_courtney_love_footer

Gigi

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is STILL A PIG!

Tom C.

People that put lipstick on pigs are in need of serious help.

cekeste

Haha, that's not a pig, Gigi. I'm not quite sure what she is, but she looks beautiful!

beezelbub

She cleans up well.It's a shame she acts so crazy. She could be a beautiful, classy lady. She was great in the Larry Flynt movie with Woody Harrelson

Sonja

I think she looks good .. I always liked her back in the day with Hole and feel sort of bad for the girl... her life's been such a roller coaster from great things to the worst things life can throw at you.

Sarafina

She's playing the angelic part temporarily, but you know what always happens...she always goes bad again, real fast!

Enough

I thought it was Heather Mills, at first - not to denigrate Love.

Felix

what's that smell of carp?

jeff

You can paint an old junky car real nice but when you're done all you have is an old junky car with nice paint

DANA

She is untalented POS who copied everyone from Madonna to Lita Ford and ended up like a old hog fuccked by every 2nd person in LaLa Land.

Eve

No amount of make-up and high class clothes will EVER change the MESS that's underneath this crazy bitchs' skin. She will NEVER be classy....she will ALWAYS be a cracked-out fame-whore, no matter what she wears.

annie2

I agree, Beelzebub! She was pretty good in that movie, and I actually thought she looked very pretty. She looks great here! Too bad it probably won't take, but maybe if she starts getting compliments again, she might be inspired to make it permanent...

Amazed

Does she have a personality disorder? Every now and then, we get a glimpse of her this way, but they next photo I see is that crazy lazy with her hair all wild and her makeup all smeared.

OooooNooo!

Who wants to see the epic "Mother of All Train-Wreck Parties" featuring Courtney Love and Charlie Sheen -- hands?

SANDI

I can't stand her. junky fame whore and I still think she is responsible for Kurt Cobains death.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments