Judge to Cheech -- You Are NOT a Threat

2/16/2011 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cheech Marin may be "rude" ... but he doesn't pose a real physical threat to his ex-wife -- this according to an L.A. County Superior Court judge who refused to issue a restraining order against the actor.

0216_cheech_marrin_patti_heid_EX_getty_tmz

Cheech's ex-wife Patti Heid had requested protection from the court -- after claiming Cheech screamed, "F**k you" at her during an intense property dispute recently. She also claimed Cheech had roughed her up in the past.

But the judge denied her request yesterday -- claiming there was no proof that Cheech ever acted in a threatening manner.

Cheech tells TMZ, "It feels good to be vindicated by the judicial system. I wish my ex-wife well ... just not next door to me, where she lives now."

Rotter

His ex kinda looks like Renee Zellweger....

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

She looks crazy. BEANS!

john

Why do men still marry, even date women...One word of duress from a female true or not and you Mister are ****ed...
same with the blacks and racism...

f you..

Bob

Patti has photos of her beaten face from when they were married.

She also has letters from Cheech's first wife, Rikki, saying she was abused, too.

Cheech beat his 13 yr old son for of all things, dealing pot.

HarlotO'Hara

did patti call the police, bob? did she get a restraining order so that he would have to stay away from her and their son?

Tammy

Well, she didn't alert the police to his abuse, so she can't expect it to assist her now, and name calling isn't illegal.

Tina

How come there is a photo of a completely different woman now?

THIN LIZZY

@ #3 And White Chicks named Debbie too

RT

Today, the judge denied the request because there was insufficient proof that he's a threat. If he had assaulted her during this confrontation, then the judge would have been more likely to have issued the restraining order.

In the docs, Heid claims that during their marriage, Cheech "fractured my cheek, blackened my eye and violently choked me causing severe bruising on my neck and neck pain ... numbing of my arms and hands."

Patti has the photos to prove it!

Heid also claims Cheech choked their thirteen year old son after he was caught dealing pot.

Kind of ironic, isn't it?!?!

The restraining order do***ents, we're told, has also letters from Cheech Marin's first wife, Rikki, stating Cheech allegedly abused her.

RT

I don't know if she ever called the cops. She just took photos and when she was fed up, told him not to come back.

mondo

Jeez JLS...saying FU leads to Beating...Drinking milk leads to Heroin addiction????

mondo

RT if she "really" has that kind of proof, she needs a better attorney...sounds speculative on your part!

Jada

When I moved to LA years ago, Cheech was the first celeb I met. He was super cool and nice but this hooker was a nasty beotch. She came off like she thought she was "somebody". Glad he dumped the broad.

Jack Hoff

E.T.

Eddie Torres

The Extra Testicle

sib

Another hypocrite. A Mexican racist that only chases white tail. Typical of all minority males.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2