Deftones Cancel Bangkok Concert -- Fans RIOT

2/16/2011 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angry Deftones fans went on a violent RAMPAGE in Thailand last night -- setting fires outside the venue -- when the rock band canceled a show more than an hour after they were scheduled to perform.

0216_deftones_video

Furious concertgoers smashed a beer garden outside the Thunderdome arena in Bangkok -- after organizers announced the show had to be canceled due to electrical problems.

Cops arrived to the scene to stop the madness -- but no arrests were made. The Deftones have since issued an apology on their website.

kp

I would be pissed to

missy

Typical third world animals...

anon.

They are much better causes in Bangkok for them to be mad about, starting with the horrible pollution there!

DANA

I never liked them. Their music lost track with the singing.
And they think thats cool but its not, they sound stupid.

TomBradysSexyParty

Deftones rule, new album is one of the best of 2010. The electrical issues made it a significant risk for the band to play. Typical douchebags blame the band instead of the venue and promoter.

Chinosabroso

Who the #@%% listens to the Deftones anymore?!?! LOL

TomBradysSexyParty

#8 Judging by the huge success of their last album which sold 62,000 copies in its first week making it a top 10 album in the US, a major tour with Alice In Chains and Mastodon and a current headlining gig with Dillinger... I'd say a lot of people are listening to them... jackass.

jus-sayin

Well now thats mature, trash the place. DUH! What are they spoiled 4 year olds?

Tigerman

#5 - They're pissed because of "the horrible 'pollution' there"?
One, you've never been to Bangkok, and you'll never go because you're such a ****, so you have no idea what you're talking about, once again.
And two, you ****in' Lib-tards amaze me - you "pretend" to be concerned about "pollution" let you allow 50 Million filthy Mexicans, Armos, and other Third-World s*** FLOOD this once-great nation. **** you, and **** OFF, you ****.

Boots & Braces

deftones suck ! It dont surprise me that the zipperheads love them !

Polly

Wow -- if they are this upset about the Deftones cancelling, imagine the riot that will happen when they learn Nirvana will NEVER play in Thailand.

aurelie

hm, i'd be pissed if i paid for tix and Deftones couldn't play, but rioting is a bit...too much. bummer they got booked at a crap-venue. :(
and to the haters: Deftones are one of the best bands ever and getting even better. too bad for you dummies who can't appreciate their awesomeness. more Chino for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, see ya with Dillinger in April!

anon.

TigerwoMAN, I forgot you can't read properly and you are an ignorant, racist, and pathetic a$$! And those are your good points!!! I have been there many times and the pollution is so bad there that many of the locals wear surgical masks to protect themselves from the pollution there. I understand in your ignorance, you think they wear surgical masks to impersonate Michael Jackson:( I said they should be more upset about more pressing problems there instead of a concert cancellation. Also, just because your reading comprehension sucks, doesn't make me liberal either Brains:(

Ross

deftones suck ! It dont surprise me the zipperheads love them !

Tigerman

Sorry, numbers 5 and 15.
Really.
This may seem or sound insincere, but I do mean it.
I was wrong.