Frankie Muniz 911 Call

'I'm a Celebrity'

2/18/2011 7:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made the night Frankie Muniz and his girlfriend got into a huge argument ... during which Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."

Frankie Muniz 911 Call
As TMZ first reported, Frankie and his girlfriend got into a crazy fight -- during which she claims Frankie punched her and held a gun to his own head.

In the 911 call, Frankie can be heard telling the dispatcher that his girlfriend is "trashing the house" and "she's hitting me in the face."

When the dispatcher asks Frankie for his name, he tells the woman, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity. I don't want there to be a big deal."

His girlfriend can be heard yelling in the background, "You just hit me!" Frankie yells back, "I did not hit you. You punched me in the face."

Frankie eventually gave his name. No arrests were made.

Cartman

He should've told her he was a pansy of a celebrity who cries when his girlfriend is mean to him, boo hoo.

Tammy

Frankie: DUMP THE BIOTCH!!! It's only gonna get worse.

Big Daddy

Who is this clown? Next time pull the trigger. J/K LMBO

Criss

Is Malcolm losing his hair already? If so, poor kid.

SweetPea

MediaJerk-
Went to the website you boast about constantly...
WOW! What a total rip-off of TMZ stories- not just similar verbage but exactly word for word matching stories. And how did you get the same pics? Whats your secret thief??

Captain Balls

FORMER celebrity.
What the hell is this guy doing now? Nothing.

Gwendolyn

Maybe I'm the only one here... but I really don't see what's so bad about him telling the woman that he's a celebrity. He's clearly upset (pathetically so) and likely paranoid... so, of course he thinks it's a good idea to tell her that he doesn't want to make a scene and bring too much attention to the situation.

That said, it's worth noting that the dispatcher never asked him if HE had been drinking. I have a strange feeling that both of them were not sober. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even remember much of what happened... thus explaining why they are still together and Frankie is tweeting about loving her.

Shelley

WAS a celebrity. Sad situation. "I see has-beens... they don't see each other... they only see what they want to see... they don't know they're has-beens..."

Reecie

I feel so bad for him!! poor guy.

Tara

That operator was amazing. She diffused the situation perfectly. I also believe Frankie's side of the story. Elysia is a psychopath.

Soiled Midget Panties

White people and their baldness. I have to laugh when really young guys start to go bald.

andy

"I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."

Three questions . . .

Where did your hair go, already ? ? ?

When will you realize, that you "use to be" a celebrity ? ? ?

How's that 911 phone call workin' out for you, now ? ? ?

Just curious . . .

Brooke

I used to know him, and then we lost touch. He is SO nice. Very friendly and funny.

John

Poor guy. The girlfriend is obviously a ball busting biotch. He needs to get that leach go.

Scudrunner51

He stuck the gun to his head because, well, most women are, uh, they just Cant Understand Normal Thinking & drive all of us crazy... & #3, take your ad & send it to Jermaine...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments