Lindsay Lohan -- Sofa ... So Good

2/20/2011 5:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay's making some last minute preparations for Mama Lohan's arrival in L.A. tomorrow -- hitting up an expensive furniture boutique in Bev Hills yesterday with a famous interior designer.

Lindsay Lohan Venice Beach House
The designer is  Linda Koopersmith -- who's putting the finishing touches on Lindsay's Venice pad.

What money problems?

Trainwrecks

Lindsay, where the hell are your pants?

Did you have to sell those to afford this designer?

I remember the last time I had that look she has on her face looking at Lindsay ... it was right before a root canal.

I hope you got your money upfront, Koopersmith. Otherwise, Dina will create a dramatic reason why you won't get it and don't deserve it.

Rose5491

I knew I had heard of Linda Koopersmith before... lol

She was the "organizer" on Clean House on the Style channel on TV..... that was a few years ago, but she certainly wasn't a "famous interior designer" then...

Dawning Red

I bet the bookshelf behind Linda in that picture didn't have as much stuff in it after Lindsay left!

Julie

I really wish she would leave Venice. She just doesn't fit in with the City and brings so much negative energy. I'm sure there are some nice places available in West Hollywood, where she would fit in perfectly.

Nicole

@Rose 4591
I just mentioned the manicure because at her previous court appearance it was chipped.

janet

Kind of hard to steal this. Will this be a loan?

Anya

who cares?!

Phreaky

The designer looks as disgusted with her as everyone else.

NuBiXx

Well for TMZ saying she's broke all the time, she doesn't act like it.

Enough Already

Awwwww! How nice of Lindsay to go out and buy a new couch and table for the mommy and daughter to sit and do their coke lines on! Nothing but the best for her mommy. UGH. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS FAMILY????? A couple of posts above used the words dislussional, denial. WOW. This whole thing just blows me away!!! No pun intended! :-)

Holly

@Julie #21
NO there are not!! We've had her long enough, your turn.
Pass the hot potato to another place

Phreaky

FYI - Linda is known more as an "organizer" to the stars more than an actual interior designer. It's fairly well do***ented Lindsay is a hoarder - remember that tabloid TV show that had video showing the grossness and clutter in Lindsay's house a while back?
I have a feeling Linda is doing more "picking up the trash so Dina can sit down" than she is "designing".

Enough Already

Buck says she isn't wearing any undies under those pathetic sheer leggings (which actually just look like control top Leggs panty hose). LoLife.....PLEASE do that Geico oommerical of hiding under the rock, but just don't pop out, OK???

sunshinerad

"How is Linsey making money?
i don't get it?!..."

She used to make 3 million dollars a movie. I don't know about you but that could last me some years.

Mikey

The face on the interior designer says it all. The late to the party designer just realized she's going to get stiffed by Lohan. The Lohans are broke and if they don't figure a way to make money soon there going bankrupt.