Lindsay Lohan -- Sofa ... So Good

2/20/2011 5:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay's making some last minute preparations for Mama Lohan's arrival in L.A. tomorrow -- hitting up an expensive furniture boutique in Bev Hills yesterday with a famous interior designer.

Lindsay Lohan Venice Beach House
The designer is  Linda Koopersmith -- who's putting the finishing touches on Lindsay's Venice pad.

What money problems?

TheMarshmallowMan

The store better check their inventory

Aqua

There are pics of her work in Lindsay's apartment on Linda's website. Free work in exchange for publicity?

Mikey

Lohan is using the designer to buy the furniture cause Lohan doesn't have the money to buy it herself. The designer gets a discount from the store that Lohan can't and then sells it to Lohan at a mark up. Lindsay will end up stiffing the rube designer.

Grandma Cracker

I think that story about the POS Minnesota Viking and his party on thrusday night was the party that Lindsay couldn't get into. Spent 100k on liquor, no wonder she was dying to get in!

Jack

Harvey must be secretly funneling money to LiLo in exchange for her staying in the headlines because how else could she afford a 'famous interior designer' without working? Not to mention the apartment, legal bills, rehab, clothes, etc., etc.

Hot outfit BTW. Not exactly sure what is going on there but she's starting to look doable again. Not like when she played Hermione on SNL. Man, she was hot. It's a shame what has happened to her at such a young age.

Lori

Hope the "designer" got paid up front...oh, that's right SHE DID...she was paid in "take a picture with me and get some free publicity for your store!" payment...that's the only way HOHAN knows to pay people...she doesn't write checks, SHE TAKES PICTURES WITH THEM.

The old Anna Nicole payment plan! Designer looks REAL HAPPY huh? probably just found out how she's being "paid" for her services :) IDIOTS.

Loudes white

wow..she's still cute

Mikey

Lindsay is going bald and will start wearing baseball caps like her father soon.

Donna

The look on the designer's face is priceless. She looks as thrilled to be seeing Lindsay as I am.

Bubbles The Chimp

Does she ever get out of stinking leggings. Something tells me she doesn't bathe daily.

Michael Whitmire

Lookin' good here!

nikki

I love the look of annoyance? impatience? disgust? on the designer's face as Lindsay does her pap pose...

I can't even imagine having to work with this twit..

Posted at 7:43 AM on Feb 20, 2011 by Rose5491
----------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking the same thing lol

I doubt anyone filled Lying Lindsay in on, she will be going to jail on wed.

lourdeswhite

cool

Lucky_130

It must be great living in Lindsayland, I mean really. It probably beats the real world any day.
I guess my inception like dreams are as close to Lindsayland I am going to get in this life.

Spot

I think she has earned some time in jail. BUT!!! not until she is convicted of theft or pleads to that charge.

It is just wrong to jail anyone because they are accused. Convicted yes accused no!

Waiting until she is convicted and then combining the sentences for both offenses is the way to handle her. Playing games with the system is just not how we should do things here in America.

Because overcrowding has put a revolving door on the jail she should be treated the way Paris was a few years ago. The judge should simply order that she serve his idea of a fair number of actual days in jail and forbid her release until she has served them.