Lindsay Lohan -- Sofa ... So Good

2/20/2011 5:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay's making some last minute preparations for Mama Lohan's arrival in L.A. tomorrow -- hitting up an expensive furniture boutique in Bev Hills yesterday with a famous interior designer.

Lindsay Lohan Venice Beach House
The designer is  Linda Koopersmith -- who's putting the finishing touches on Lindsay's Venice pad.

What money problems?

always

The look on that woman's face say's it all. Like what the hell am I doing this white trash ho. Worth a thousand words.

Soetoro

The party she tried to crash was the NBA All Star Party Hosted By Los Angeles Laker

Posted at 10:29 AM on Feb 20, 2011 by Holly

Just think of the mindset of going to somebody's party who didn't invite you. "Well, I'm Lindsay I'm sure they'd love to have the chance to meet me. I'll just walk in and introduce myself. " I mean, some rich Lakers player rents out a posh place and he is going to want to disgrace his guest by letting in a jailed felon thief? I mean, doesn't she understand what a colossal embarrassment she is? She is just so unaware of herself. Would Danny Bonnaduchi just walk up to the door of a party and say I'm here? How about Leif Garrett? Dustin Diamond? This girl needs someone to have a sit down reality check with her.

Grandma Cracker

ooops, I thought it was the Vikings Party on thursday night. So many parties so little invites for Lindsay.

Soetoro

You are right, look at that women's face in the picture above. It says it all. More specifically "I cant believe Im wasting my time going window shopping with someone who's credit cards are all shut off and who cant get a starbucks cards worth of money out of the ATM." "I am better than this". "OMG was that a flashbulb?" "I can't believe I look better than her" "24 my ass" "Where's my pocketbook" "She's not invited to my party either"

Sue

I agree with #15, where does Lindsay get her money????

You would think she has spent it all on court, fines, bail and attorney fees !!

No one is hiring her, so I WANT HARVEY TO ADDRESS THIS IN THE NEXT TALK

Davey Boy

When one has $400k worth of "borrowed" Elle jewelery, one can afford to splurge every no and again for Mommy Dearest.

Holly

I’ve read Sam is the one who's been carrying the financial burden of Lindsay, and her crazy spending habits since 2008.

tired of hearing about them

@ Lindsay... too bad you didn't do that top ten list on Letterman. Thank you for the laugh.

Lucky_130

Nicole- So will Lindsay get out of jail all together because of this possible movie deal?

george fudge!

Someone should tell Lohan that your not allowed to bring your own furniture to JAIL with you.

Holly

What does Dina do for money? Tabloid stories dont pay much.
She's high maintaince; Botox, hair extentions, makeup.
Is she stealing jewelry too?

Nicole

@Sitting Bull
It is two jurors and Lindsay beats the case. Shawn will not lose this.
Maybe on Wednesday the charge will be reduced to a misdemeanor based on the fair market value of the necklace.

Lucky_130

Sitting Bull- Im reading, Im weaping, Im laughing, Im crying, Im singing and Im dancing.
Oh happy days are here again.

pink glitter

She can easily afford all this becuase she has been stealing jewels in excess of 2 million dollars over the last few years

Lucky_130

Nicole- Thanks for that answer. I new I could count on you for instant info. Just two is enough for a conspiracy, so why not?