MJ's Kids -- Murray Couldn't Have Killed Our Dad

2/21/2011 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's children refused to believe their dad died of a heart attack -- because MJ used to RAVE that Dr. Murray was the BEST doctor on EARTH ... TMZ has learned.

0216_michael_jackson_conrad_ex_getty
MJ's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, spoke with LAPD investigators in the months after Michael died  ... and explained how Murray became a "regular" around the house when the singer lived in Vegas ... coming by at least two times a week.

Grace told investigators Michael would constantly brag about Murray in front of the kids -- and that's why after he died, the kids would say, "There's no way daddy could have died of a heart attack because Dr. Murray is the best doctor in the whole world."

Grace also said Michael first met Murray through a member of MJ's security team ... and explained  MJ felt he could trust Murray, because the security guy claimed he had some sort of mysterious leverage over the doc.

Grace offered no further explanation about the mysterious leverage.

And here's another bombshell -- Grace says that during a family trip to Florida, the kids called 911 when they discovered MJ "passed out" in their hotel room. It's unclear when the incident took place.

1108_remembering_michael_jackson_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37

Robyn Hope

Webster's definition of the word "fan" is an enthusiastic follower or admirer --- and the word "fanatic" is marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense and uncritical devotion.
Given that, I'd say I'm an MJ fan, but definately not a fanatic.
The fanatics at Michael Jackson.com saw fit to ban me 'cause I'm not one of them. They gotta be the stupidest people I ever dealt with --- completely devoid of critical thinking --- or thinking at all --- BRAIN-DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, no normal person would deem "offensive and disgusting" the things I said about the King of Pop.
First off, what is considered "offensive" is purely subjective --- some people are offended when looked at a certain way --- so, it's a personal issue.
In order to be fair, one needs objectivity.
I've given the King of Pop full credit for his massive accomplishments, but how dare suggest he was responsible for ending his life --- and that Dr. Murray was paid to help him do that.
Because I am not a brain-dead fanatic, I"m objective and fair --- and for that, I was outed from the site.
If they had said to me"thank you for posting Perfect Timing, but we're sorry, it's just too controversial" --- I could've accepted that --- but no, all I got was vitriol from the idiots, probably half my age --- because I'M HONEST.

D

I don't beleive that Murry is nota killer come on he is

depplvr

WHEN IS IT EVER ENOUGH!!!!! How much more **** is the F!@#! media going to put MJ's kids through??? Every time I hear about MURRY's INNOCENCE it just brings the PAIN of ALL the LIES and INJUSTICE that MJ had to go through. I can only IMAGINE the torment his 3 children are having to deal with!! The media is quick to spread a story full of lies but the REAL truth is never heard! MJ was a VICTIM in so many F!@#@n different ways....MURRY will GET away with MURDER! WE all KNOW this. MJ was a VERY LOVING and CARING person, LET'S show someRESPECT for his kids!!!

crystal

why dont they leave mike alone alreadly dang im tired of this why dont they let hym rest and peace already thats why u need 2 enjoy ppl why they here leave mj alone dang they said enoght bout hym already imma big fan and im tired of them taking bout mj what the heck leave hym alone r.i.p mj

mysteria333

IN REGARDS TO THE MJ CONSPIRACY,, I'M AFRAID A LOT OF CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND A LOT OF MONEY HAS EXCHANGED HANDS,, SONY HAS SEEN TO THAT.. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GRACE BUT I'M SURE SHE HAS BEEN PAID,, ESPECIALLY SINCE MJ LET HER GO.. BUT SONY HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT THEY UNDERSTAND BETTER THAN ANY ONE JUST HOW GULLABLE AND EASILY LED PEOPLE ARE.. BUT THIS CONSPIRACY CAN ONLY GO ON SO LONG.. THEN THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT,, NOT ALL OF IT BUT A LOT.. THE IMPORTANT ONE IN THIS CONSPIRACY IS MICHAEL.. GOD BLESS HIM..

Lena

That's right you little dear ones. He did it to himself because he was a drug addict and addicts who die of overdoses usually do it to themselves. Now run and tell the rest of your deluded money grubbing adopted family.

ppld

stop posing crap about mjs kids geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz
theyre just dumb kids who dont even know a thing about their father wtf..

iesha

just as u gus dont kno
i watched vb last week is that PPB got killed by my doppleganer for a sacrifice to baal( sorceress/ witchcraft)
she dies afterwards on friday

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37