« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Slam Dunk Contest Kid -- I Can BREAKDANCE!

2/21/2011 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Remember the little boy who lost his toy during the NBA Slam Dunk Contest this weekend??
Turns out ... the kid can MOVE!!!

0221_dancers_video
Mohawk'd 10-year-old Bailey Munoz (aka Future Funk) was hanging with his pal Miles Brown backstage after the celeb All-Star game ... where the lil' breakdancers busted out some CRAZY moves!

In case you missed Bailey's cameo during the dunk contest -- check it out here.  Have you ever seen a grown man dunk a basketball and bite a stuffed animal at the SAME TIME???

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Davey Boy

The kid already throwing down the gang signs.

Luvzdogz

These two kids were on America's Got Talent this last season.

CoolKid

Disgusting acting by this kid in the Slam dunk contest. I never hated a little kid as much as I did during that. It wasn't funny, it wasn't cute it was border line insane. Whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired and thrown to the crocodiles because it was atrocious.

MDThom

Luvzdogz, you beat me to it. Still don't know why they got as far as they did.

Andre

I thought when they got voted off of "America's Got Talent" they just executed the contestants backstage.

TiffC

Wow... how 'gangsta!'

Bwwwahahahahahahaaaa!!!

CJ

These little brats were unbearable to watch on America's got Talent and even worse now. Parenting at it's best right here....

Selebraties Suck

Nothing says good parenting like a "baby" knowing gang signals.

Mabel Leaf

I really hate having to sit through commercials every time I want to watch a video on this site. That ****ing little Doctor Pepper leprechaun is really starting to get on my nerves!

CJ

I'd rather sit through a million leprechauns than watch these little brats once.

noneofyourbusiness

They were on America's Got Talent and I thought they did pretty good on the show. I would break my neck off if I tried to breakdance.

Jenkensing

CoolKid, I felt the same exact way about them when they were on America's got Talent. He made me sick and his attitude was so ridiculously fake and forced, I never wanted to vote for them.

LMT

Bailey Munoz (aka Future Funk). Great. Let's give a little 10 year old a thug rapper name and teach him gang signals so in 3 years he is gang banging and hanging with other thug rappers and the kind. In 5 years, we will be reading about his first arrest record as he is shipped off to juvenile hall. In 7-8 years, we will be reading about his first trip to prison for drug and gun possession. Good job, Momma and Daddy Munoz. Way to inspire your little thug in training!

anna

sheesh, what's with all the negative comments? i only saw this kid during the dunk contest and thought he was funny and adorable! love him! let's not forget he's a young entertainer, he's trying to be entertaining (whether or not you find it so). would you rather watch him do his homework? haters.

Eddie

Really? Why all the Negative comments... you guys are in TMZ.com Get A life. Plus i bet you Are Fat and without a Job, Let This Kids have fun or are you just mad cause you cant move out your couch???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments