'Golden Voice' Ted Williams Scores REALITY SHOW

2/22/2011 2:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ted "Golden Voice" Williams has inked a deal to star in his very own reality show -- and he will begin shooting in two weeks ... TMZ has learned.

Ted Williams Reality Show

Ted's rep tells us the show will be called "Second Chances at Life" -- which will document how Mr. "Golden Voice" went from a promising radio career to living on the streets ... to becoming a YouTube sensation. The series will also follow Ted's life as he battles to rebuild his career and personal life.

We're told the show will be shot in three different locations: Brooklyn (his hometown), Ohio (where he was homeless) and Los Angeles ... where he's been hanging out at expensive restaurants.

And that's not all: Ted's rep says they're already planning season two -- when they'll introduce other people who deserve a second chance.

elle

Although I generally dislike reality shows, I'll definitely be watching this one.

There are way too many "have-not's" who deserve a second chance.

Kiko

Michael Scrivner tweeted the idea of a reality show @TedWilliams weeks ago...

Abraham Lincoln

If they give him frequent and random drug tests, then I'll watch. But if they don't, I see no point in watching a crackhead talk about 2nd chances.

Jessica

I have a homeless drug addict as a son, maybe he could get a reality show too. Wow I will have to tell him.

janet

So called "Reality Shows" are planned, produced and staged nothing real about them. But it does make money. That's always the bottom line.

Susie

Isn't this guy an addict? I guess the people behind this don't care or maybe they are hoping to catch the drama of his life. I saw him on Dr. Phil & he should have stayed in rehab.

tippy katz

This is possibly the only career move he could have made where smoking crack and other addiction drama would be a good thing (ratings).

Ray

oh ya sooo good looking

jus-sayin

B*cth all you like, but if you put a bag over his head, that voice is one sexy voice! Just sayin............

toad

Give a drug addict who will not finish rehab a paycheck to do nothing but... well, nothing. Smart..... (heavy sarcasm). I smell an OD in the future.

alex

come on you a**holes. ted williams seems like a good, but troubled man. i always root for the underdog, and i'm rooting for him. i think that he deserves his own show, and i, for one, will watch every episode. many of us can relate to ted's battles with substance abuse, and people who judge other people, and consider them 'weak' for having an addcition are the worst kind of s*** walking on this planet. shame on you. get a life. ted certainly has.

Bryan

Aren't his 5 mins up already??? o_O

Preserve the Tiger

Disgusting! I think reality shows are stupid and I'm not going to watch them and make dingbats richer!

CrisDizzle

Yeah! and Teddy Williams is going to educate the viewers on how to properly use a condom *cough* or lack there of! *sighs* =o

Preserve the Tiger

P.S. Alex, I'm not an _ _ _ hole and I recent the heck out of you calling the ones with taste and common sense that! The ones that should be helped are those who are willing to help themselves and this guy is lacking in the "I will help myself" category!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments