Justin Bieber Shows Off the New 'Do

2/23/2011 8:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Hilary Swank Samantha Ronson Emma Watson Justin Bieber took his new haircut out for a stroll in Hollywood on Tuesday.

0223_justin_bieber_Splash_zoom_launch
He's looking trim.

camaguey

Somebody had GOT TO take this fragile little boy to the gym and MAN HIM UP! How old is this guy? He looks like he's 9, about 3'4". Excellent specimen! NOT! Man up, little flower!

BELIEBER

YALL ARE ALL DOUCHE BAGS HE IS AMAZING. YALL NEED TO GET OUVER YOURSELVES AND SHUT UP. I MEAN DANG WHY DONT YOU GET A LIFE AND QUIT COMMENTING ON SOMEONE ELSES.. JEALOUSY IS NOT GOOD. HE HAS A LOT MORE MONEY THAN YALL. HE HAS SO MANY GIRLS THAT WANT HIM AND HE HAS THE LIFE HE DREAMED HE WANTED. WHAT DO YOU HAVE?????
ILL BE A BELIEBER TIL THE DAY I DIE. <3 YOU JUSTIN

heather

I get it now he/she is INTERSEXED - makes sense now, or has Micro-penis. There is such a think Wikipedia it.

julia

I think he looks like a lot of other teens in America. My sons are tall and thin and dress just like that. The whole school does. Skinny jeans because they are skinny boys. I don't like the sag, but I didn't like it with baggy jeans either. Leather jackets, hoodies, tees, dogtags, sunglasses, shoes with the tongues out...I see it every single day. He's just super-rich with LOTS of girls in love with him. I think he's adorable.

redSun

more famous, more haters .
no matter what hairstyle, girls love him

EZ

I dont get people
he had longer hair people called him a girl
he cut it people say he looked douche

i think he's a good looking boy with lots of talent and a big soul

anyways
CHECK OUT MY BLOG ITS A BABYY STILL!!!!!

WWW.FASHIONEZ.ORG

Xander

Now if he can just pull up his pants he'll look like a normal human being.

DatDogBitez

"I dont get people
he had longer hair people called him a girl
he cut it people say he looked douche
i think he's a good looking boy with lots of talent and a big soul"
-----------------------------------
I applaud his haircut. I said so. His old style was absolutely awful. The new cut looks more mature. It was way past time for him to lose the little boy look. I can't stomach thick bangs on boys or men past three years of age. My problem with Bieber is that I think his talent is exceptionally... average. Sorry. But I really feel he was in the right place with the right white face at the right time... and that about sums up his talent. Tween beefcake. Shake your money-maker, Justin.

But more power to him, he has secured his financial future. Hopefully he won't mess up his life with early fame and fortune. Hope the kid goes to college still and develops his mind, not just his bank account. Also hope his voice matures into something listenable. :)

kym

Hilarious caption!

Nasious Cordova

Say what you will, even with tiny boobs, that chick is hot!

kristie

are members only jackets making a comeback?

Sydney

He is just a fad. How many "teen stars" have risen and fallen. He gave Ellen his hair. Sadly he appears to believe his publicity. His "15 minutes of fame" will end like all the others.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

he is trying a bit too hard..just go away for awhile dude and youll be fine after you make it through puberty

Alexa

Thank goodness! He looked like such a freak before..like that guy from Bravo's Million Dollar Listing, Chad Rogers.

Laura

Is it me or does he look like Hillary Swank's character in, "Boys don't cry?" I'm just sayin'.