Sheen RIPS 'Men' Creator,

AA and Thomas Jefferson

2/24/2011 5:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

0224_charlie_audio_BN_TMZ

Sheen unloaded while calling in to "The Alex Jones Show" and claimed he is 100% clean, saying, "Here's your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won't get high."

During his rant Sheen compared himself to the Marlon Brando character in "Apocalypse Now" -- and hit just about everything and everyone:

-- He calls Lorre a turd, a clown, and says his real name is "Haim Levine"

-- Referring to his rehab stint, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

-- On Alcoholics Anonymous ... Sheen says it's a "bootleg cult" with a success rate of only 5%, while his is 100% and added, "Newsflash .. I am special and I will never be one of you."

-- After one rant the host, Alex Jones, tells Charlie he sounds like Thomas Jefferson. Charlie's response, "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p***y! But I dare anyone to debate me on things."

-- On his drug and alcohol issues, "I have a disease? Bulls**t! I cured it ... with my mind."

Yesterday Charlie flew to an island near the Bahamas with ex Brooke Mueller, Bree Olson, and Natalie Kenly. In the the interview Charlie says Brooke has bailed out ... saying, "Where there were 4 there are now 3. Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels, you're going to need it. Badly."

There's more ... much more -- including sometime incomprehensible riffs about trolls, tattoos, F-18 fighter pilots, and Vatican assassins.

For what it's worth ... Charlie also said he's ready to get back to work.

jeff

Actually Charlie is wrong about AA percentage. If some gives themselves to the program and does the work it's 100% but that would mean admitting some things about yourself.

His way he says that is 100%? It's actually 0%, so here we sit waiting for the other shoe that will drop, it's just a matter of when.

Sad walls of denial you have Charlie...maybe your bottom is death itself?

Eastender

Charlie is reminding me of David Arquette, who made the radio rounds with all kinds of bullcarp -- just before he hit bottom. Charlie - we're seeing your bottom, and it's not pretty.

HarlotO'Hara

Hey Now: He does not have a mental illness. He's just a POS.

Mike

Drugs have damaged his brain and he is an uneducated idiot. What a stupid rant! Downward spiral, poverty, tv show cancellation and jail await this loser. Oh and likely some STD's as well. Good for Brooke for ditching the "party"

Jessica

Two and Half Men people, go Donald Trump on Sheen and Say "Your Fired".

Hey Now

"Hey Now: He does not have a mental illness. He's just a POS"

Are you sure? (I mean about him not having a mental illness aside from his obvious addictions)

Tammy

Methinks Charlie just realised Chuck insulted him at the end of the last Two And A Half Men and will cost him $7.2M (remember he gets a $1.8M per episode) with cancelling four episodes.

Dane

The sad part is that because his mind of completely gone he has put the entire cast and crew of his show out of work. Good job man. I am sure they are all behind you...... NOT!!!! Charlie is the pure definition of P.O.S.

Selebraties Suck

This guy couldn't wipe the feet of Thomas Jefferson.

He is insane and it's cool to watch him self-destruct. LOL

leafsfan1977

All I heard was "Winning....winning.....winning.....Vatican assassin, winning....winning....winning"

The guy's lost his flippin' mind. If I were Chuck Lorre, I'd drop him like a bad habit. I hope Sheen listens to this interview and realizes how much he sounds like a total douche. I used to like the guy as an actor, but as a person, he's a complete and utter *******.

Alan Carver

First off, Chuck Lorre and CBS you have a CASE on your hands to CANCEL this show, take away Sheen's $1.2M per episode salary, so he can feel what it is like to pay for the consequences of his ACTIONS!

It would be sad if this happened, but clearly he is not in his right mind, he thinks too highly of himself and clearly he has no intention of ever being sober. His $1.2M per episode salary is really what fuels this kind of behavior and his delusional thinking. If you take it away, guaranteed he would get SERIOUS about his addiction and get it right, but no instead he calls into these shows and makes an ASS of himself.

America, his show panders to the lowest common denominator, so instead of helping this IDIOT berate, AA, his Producer and the people paying for his drug-addled, booze bag, spending-spree lifestyle, TAKE IT AWAY. If you do not act fast you will lose your chance in the court of law!

SHEEN YOU'RE A DOUCHE-BAG!

James

this is a first for me but guess i have to say something .. he is absoulutly right AA is a joke so is N.A. he is right been clean for 25 years and all that crap about 12 steps is a joke . phsyo bable T.M.Z. is a joke most people are smarter than you give them credit for .. but know you wouldnt have a job if you felt that way . your sunGod worship will get you introuble Later... chatholics My Father told me along time ago if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say it.. anotherwords shut the **** up T.M.Z.

Lori

Hey, anyone have the over and under on the SHEEN DEATH WATCH in Vegas?...I'm sure the odds are with the house but it's a SURE BET NOW!

THIN LIZZY

Dude's lost it.

Selebraties Suck

You know your an a-hole when you make courtney love and lindsey blohan look good.

Party on, Charlie.