Charlie Sheen: I'm Not an Anti-Semite

2/25/2011 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... the reports describing him as an anti-Semite are B.S.

Charlie Sheen Chuck Lorre

While Charlie spilled his guts to TMZ yesterday about his hatred for Chuck Lorre, he referred to the "Two and a Half Men" creator as Chaim Levine -- the Hebrew translation of CL's birth name -- which many people felt Charlie used in a mean-spirited attempt to denigrate the Jews.

Now Charlie tells TMZ ... "I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the bulls**t TV persona."

FYI -- Chuck's birth name is Charles Levine ... and his Hebrew name is Chaim.

Charlie added, "So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

christy

Well, then THAT'S alright. Jeeze, all the crap he spewed
and this is what he defends??

phoenix

And that is all he wants to defend about his tirade???

jen

THIS IS AWESOME...I'M TEAM CHARLIE....HE SAID HE WOULD BE AT WORK ON THE 28TH...IF HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE READY TO WORK ALONG W/ THE REST OF THE CAST AND CREW..THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE PULLED THE PLUG...HE'S JUST RANTING...IT'S FUNNY...COMEDY AT ITS BEST...HE'S CHARLIE SHEEN....HE'S AWESOME...EVERYONE IS JUST FILLED WITH ENVY, WISHING THEY HAD HIS MONEY AND LIFE STYLE....PARTY ON.....

depecheaholic

Last time I checked, Carlos Estevez was hiding behind a b.s. TV persona. Bring it.

depecheaholic

FlamingoNut

It's unfortunate I didn't take him in my dead pool. Who doesn't love a good longshot falling apart at the seams...

CharlieCrackhead

I'M AN OVERPAID COKE SMOKIN FOOL WHO'S SOOO MUCH SMARTER THAN MY FANS. I SUCK CACK FOR CRACKROCK. DIDN't MEAN TO SHOW YOU MY SKIDROW SMILE THOUGH. WOOPS. MY "HERNIA HEARD ROUND THE WORLD" WAS FROM THE BIGGEST LUNG-BUSTING CRACK HIT EVER.

Tammy

You know his argument may have worked if he hadn't used the Hebrew version of Charles. When one looks at the context of his tirade (insulting) it does make it appear to the casual observer his use of Chaim may have been intended as anti Semitic.

IMO he should have stuck to calling him Chuck or Charles if he wanted to equate it to being equal to someone calling him Carlos Estevez.

HarlotO'Hara

he's an anti-semite pos who should od now. not later.

w

Careful Charlie,

As someone who also listens to Alex Jones, you know what I mean when I say the "Powers that be, will try to destroy you"
Stop giving them reason, no more drug binges, hookers, the media is already saying your crazy.

BIGMAC

Rotating Charlies! Fantastic idea. I love me some Charlie, but being a woman I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Crabs and lice can jump, ya know. No matter how much my life sucks I can still get a laugh from Charlie. Rock on, dude. And I've got my $$ on LeLo going first.

dadudedd

You win the douchebag contest, Sheen.
No contest.

William

Hey, TMZ.

When do you and your ilk plan on addressing the repeated "Vatican assassin" comment from Charlie and the radio host? Or, the "Bible thumpers" comments by Charlie.

If Charlie is an anti-semite for calling the producer, "Chaim Levine," then Chaim's parents are anti-semites - pssssst.........that's the name THEY gave their son.

TMZ is a bigotted organization. Not only do they play a game exclusively related to Jews ("Jew Or Not A Jew"), but they NOT ONCE........(I'll repeat)..........NOT ONCE mentioned the bigotry towards Christians and Catholics that was outrightly, clearly, explicity and unequivocally stated in the radio rant.

NOT ONCE has TMZ pointed this out. Not a peep....only bigotted cricket sounds.

You cleary are guilty of reverse discrimation and Christian bigotry.

Calling someong by their birth name is anti-semititism....pfffft. Nice try. Not all of us walk on eggshells are try to see what's not there. Some of us don't discriminate either way....including reverse discrimination like Harvey at TMZ.

But, hey, the following can be said without a words mention from Harvey and TMZ:

"Vatican assassins!"

"Bible thumpers!"

In fact, I bet Harvey laughed at that part and took a nice deep sip from his sippy cup.

- William

Psssssssst.............don't look now TMZ, Chaim Levine, and Harvey (I won't mention your last name for fear I'll be called an anti-semite), but your reverse discrimination and Christian/Catholic bigotry is showing.

P.S. Please feel free to send your condolences for the Christian bigotry I experienced yesterday. You know, the bigotry you tried to shove under the rug and place a large anti-semite dresser drawer on top of? Yeah, that one..........

Karmin

Charlie has a point! People are too sensitive these days

Isabel Cervera

WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIEWE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIEWE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIECHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIEWE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE!!! WE LOVE CHARLIE