Charlie Sheen: I'm Not an Anti-Semite

2/25/2011 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... the reports describing him as an anti-Semite are B.S.

Charlie Sheen Chuck Lorre

While Charlie spilled his guts to TMZ yesterday about his hatred for Chuck Lorre, he referred to the "Two and a Half Men" creator as Chaim Levine -- the Hebrew translation of CL's birth name -- which many people felt Charlie used in a mean-spirited attempt to denigrate the Jews.

Now Charlie tells TMZ ... "I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the bulls**t TV persona."

FYI -- Chuck's birth name is Charles Levine ... and his Hebrew name is Chaim.

Charlie added, "So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?"

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

nader paul kucinich gravel mckinney

Charlie Sheen questions Obama about 9/11
despite AIPAC controlled media censorship

HairbySapphire

stop it

SilentStar

Totally with Charlie on this one, but can't say the criticism is not surprising.

Now he's a target of judgment for every little thing he does, way beyond what "regular" people or even other celebrities need to endure.

He put himself in this position by his prior actions. Especially by flaunting them.

People will continue to assume the worst of him and will scrutinize and judge his every action harshly because society expects villains to be punished -- but so long as he's a multimillionaire hobnobbing on tropical islands and being paid obscene dough for a mediocre role, society will not feel vindicated. So people feel compelled to vilify him to try to bring him down to the level of punishment they feel he deserves.

Despite his often distasteful behavior we still have to remember that he has a serious illness that prevents him from seeing things clearly and making good decisions. I really hope he has an epiphany about that.

Griffin

Sheen needs inpatient treatment at a mental health hospital. No amount of rehab will help him b/c at the root of his addiction problem is a serious mental illness. I am not trying to insult him, as I myself have been treated at such a hospital. His behavior is irrational, he is paranoid and he is having delusions of grandeur. It is likely he is either schizophrenic or in a manic phase of bipolar disorder. Or, all those years of smoking crack have simply deteriorated his brain.

He is a middle-aged father of five and it is no longer cute to play the "bad boy". It is time to man up and admit you have a problem and seek appropriate professional attention for it.

Please tell me he is supervised when visiting with the four young children.

Arthur Fischl

Charlie's status and reputation are secure because he had the courage to speak the Truth about What Really Happened on 9/11.

Which btw was a black op orchestrated by CIA & Mossad et alia

Can I say "black"?

suza271

Completely agreed Griffin

Arthur Fischl

Charlie Sheen questions Obama about 9/11
despite AIPAC controlled media censorship

Julie

Ha! "can I say black?"

Arthur Fischl

In September 2009, Sheen produced a special video message in which he addressed Obama, along with a list of questions pertaining to contradictions in the official story of 9/11. Sheen’s argument was centered around the fact that six of the ten 9/11 commissioners have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11 and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

This is what happens to your brain when you do drugs. Remember that old TV commercial with the fried egg? "This is your brain (fresh egg in shell) ... This is your brain on drugs (egg frying in oil)."

You turn manic, even schizophrenic. Drugs do BRAIN DAMAGE. It's no joke.

DANA

This was his last project he coud get his hands on.
He can now contienue his low life whoring,boozing and drugging.

Havent had a single movie role more than 5 years, last one was the b-list Scream who collects all the hollywood trailer trash and no main movie role in decades says it all.
He´s done. Noone wants to hire him. Lack of talent.

NR Davis

No, it isn't the same. Sheen was born as Carlos Estevez. Chuck Lorre was born as Charles Levine, according to his birth certificate. Calling him "Chaim" was an anti-Semitic shot -- Sheen does himself a disservice if he thinks any intelligent person will believe otherwise.

William

Hi, I'm Harvey Don't-Say-My-Last-Name-Or-I'll-Call-You-An-Anti-Semite, and I'm a reverse racist.

You see, I'll take what is not clearly anti-semetic and call it anti-semetic.

I'll also ignore outright bigotted Catholic and Christian statements and pretend I didn't hear them.

Have a nice day, and be sure to watch our next episode of the exclusively Jew game, "Jew or Not a Jew" TMSleeeeeze.

Sammie

So it's ok for him but not for Mel? Really? If someone were calling Sheen his real name in the manner in which he was calling Lorre, then yes...it IS a racial slam. This guy need to shut up and go away.

studrail

he's got a great point!!