Kelsey Grammer's Bride Wore White ... Bathrobe!

2/25/2011 5:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kelsey Grammer's latest wife Kayte Walsh arrived to her Broadway wedding at the Longacre Theatre today in a white bathrobe.

Kayte Walsh in Wedding Day
The fourth Mrs. Grammer likes to keep it casual.

Kelsey's rep sent out a statement at 1:30 PM PT, confirming the couple tied the knot. Hazah!

UPDATE -- Our photog spotted Kelsey and Kayte in the Plaza Hotel, right after they exchanged vows.

NoReally?

Why does he look like he made a big mistake?

lilly

home wrecking gold digger. she is a dumb ass.

RabbleRouser

Wow, so the but ugly other woman got her man.

The best is yet to come when she finds out he is actually as cash poor and upside down in his real estate as Nick Cage.

barb

I saw him on a talk show many years ago. He said if his mouth could reach his penis, he wouldn't need a woman. I swear I saw this interview and I will never forget that nasty comment.

Suzy Q...

I dont really like Camille,, but I actually feel bad for her..

Robert

That smile on her face says it all! I'm rich now. Just need to wait a little while before I can divorce him and get the $$. Hope I don't have to sleep with him anymore! Yuch.

Katt

she couldn't even get her teeth cleaned!! luv camille!!! this new chick is just 4 show!!! kelsey is gay!!

diogenes

To the Kelsey bashers:

Father------------------ murdered.
Sister------------------ raped and murdered
two step brothers-----killed in shark/scuba accident.
Kelsey----------------- heart attack in Hawaii on May 31, 2008.
Kayte Walsh------------ suffered miscarriage (10-10-2010)

IMO, He is a talented man that should have some happiness in his life.

Carolyn

Ahhh, the beaming couple......

Suzie

Why do her eyes look wonky in every picture I see of her?

lissalissa25

i am in process of divorcing my 4th man. seems u all make these grand promises and neverdeliver. i am through with mariage

Damon

This laughing buffoon just hit the jackpot! No way in the world, could I invite my family to watch me marry my whore!

41518

Kelsey Grammer is on wife #4. He cheated on wife #3 with wife #4. He cheated on wife #2 with wife #3.

David Hyde Pierce (Niles) has been in a steady, loving relationship with the same man for 25 years.

And people still think that gay marriages are what set a bad example for America. Newsflash: people like KELSEY are the bad example.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4