MJ's Kids -- We've Got a UCLA Education!

2/25/2011 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's 3 kids have already had a taste of the college life ... revealing that a UCLA film teacher used to come to their home to conduct private classes ... and even flew to Ireland to help the gang make a movie.

Michael Jackson's Kids

The kids sat down with "Good Morning America" this morning -- where they also revealed that their favorite school subjects are "gym and lunch."

Still, 14-year-old Prince says he's already thinking about his career ... insisting, "I'm looking at a couple of opportunities in show business ... mostly producing."

In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ...

stella noname

The kids surely do have good creative potential. But what's terrible? It's their obvious abuse by the Jackson Family for what ever reasons (notoriously in the Jackosn Family: the cash)
The Estate management or the Educational Institutions should take care of.

kinm

Kids are so cute, hate it KJ again used those kids to promote her shady business partner.

mike

It did not take long for the hate to come out.

Laker

Lol, if those are his "kids" than I'm Snooki's poof

vilageidiot

The youngest oune looks like a white version of MJ.

Daphne

I watched the complete GMA interview & I totally agree with the estate that Howard Mann is exploiting MJ3. At least it seems that way - Vintage Pop's Never Can Say Goodbye & the Heal The World Foundation. Remember reading in Canadian newspapers that MJ's foundation has been inactive for yrs. HM is bad & KJ shouldn't have done this. May God bless MJ3.

Em

I could care less whether they are Michael Jackson's biological children. He cared for them from babies, provided for them, raised them, educated them and loved them unconditionally. Good enough for me.
I hope these kids shine as adults and go on to live happy, well-adjusted, productive lives. Remember that they are still kids with their lives in front of them. Good luck to them and God bless.

SaveMJskids!!

SAD

THEY CAN BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY ORGANIZATION - WHY IS IT ONE THAT HOWARD MANN PROFITS ONE? HEAL THE WORLD WAS DISBANDED AND THE NEW ONE IS NOT ONLY not affilated with Michael or his estate, but was sued by Michael.

Howard Mann was sued by Michael twice and Katherine has a contract to advertise for Heal the World, and her putting the kids on TV with these shirts on is part of it.

She is being used and kids should be removed!!

Daphne

Blankie is soooo funny! He does look and act very much like Michael,

Posted at 10:38 AM on Feb 25, 2011 by Siggisis

Blanket is really the spitting image of his father. Those big brown eyes. Yeah, the kids really have grown a lot. Wish them all the best.

SaveMJskids!!

OMG
Just because Prince was there when his Dad was learning about filming and directing, doesn't mean that Katherine and Howard Mann have to push the kids into show biz so young.

Of course if Prince agrees with Katherine and Mann to produce something, they will get put themselves on the payroll like they did with Heal the World, and get more of Prince's inheritance!!

********I can't believe she discribed Paris in a waitress uniform as she was obviously pimping the kids to potential directors and producers on tv!**********

If there is any justice these kids will be removed from the home immediately!

SaveMJskids!!

@mike
with regards to upset about the interview, its not hate but concern.
Like the estate said, Katherine and Mann are exploiting these kids.
There is a reason Michael hated mann!

Daphne

The last time I checked, the topic is not about the kids' paternity. I luv MJ3.

A Real Lawyer

@A Real Lawyer-You may know the law but you,sure don't know genetics..MJ is their biological father.Klein can't even have kids,plus these kids look nothing like him!

@21"And thats the truth"-There are lots of pictures on the net showing the vitiligo spots,on his neck,hands,under his arms...just because you didn't see it in one interview doesn't mean it isn't there.

Posted at 10:06 AM on Feb 25, 2011 by Missy
________________________________________________

I don't have to be an expert in genetics I can see clearly that Prince looks exactly like Arnie. Doesn't take an expert to see that.

SweetPea

Blanket is the spitting image of MJ. I am very happy that they appear to be so well adjusted especially after this death. However MJ kept them out of the public's eye for a reason. He did not want to exploit his kids (biological or not- who knows?!?) like his brothers, sister and he was. Don't you remember the kids walking around with veils on their heads to disguise their identity? I wish all iconic superstars shielded their kids as much. And no I am not a "crazy conspiracy theory enraged MJ fan)- just a normal person in Connecticut. lol

pammie8

woohooo for CT @ Sweetpea and your right I think MJ would be crushed if he knew they were being exposed like this right now! I think his parents a pure evil!