Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife -- Valentine's Day Gag Order

3/1/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Harvey let bygones be bygones with his ex-wife this Valentine's Day -- sending her the most ROMANTIC gift in the history of the universe ... a gag order concealed inside a box of chocolates.

0225_harvey_document_tmzcomposite_ex2
His ex Mary Lee Harvey tells TMZ, she was served the Thursday after V-Day "with a box of chocolates, a Valentine's Day card, and a notice saying you are going to be required to come back to court on March 10."

As we first reported, Steve obtained the injunction against Mary earlier this month -- after she posted
a number of incendiary videos about him on the Internet ... accusing him of leaving her homeless, stealing her money, and turning their son against her.

We're guessing the V-Day prank really smoothed things over.

me

Steve showing how tacky her really is. She must be telling the truth.

jessemosslover

This guy is such a major douchebag and apparently he was just on Dr. Phil's show as a so-called relationship expert or expert on woman or something like that.

ohreally

lmaooooo

Lets Be Honest

HaHa to the RACIST steve harvey.

Glad to hear he's a big fan of that other RACIST, ****e West.

Real talk

I just don't like Steve Harvey, he is arrogant and will back stab you to get what he wants.

actright

Heather3, what fun would that be, this is an entertainment site to do exactly what the other commentors are doing assume, guess, and act like you know. If this is not entertaining for you stay off such sites. These sites are for entertainment for the public at the expense of celebrities (the price of being one) whether you believe the story or not. Blame it on the writers.

babygirl

Do Steve Harvey really think that was funny? I don't and that is why I cannot listen to his radio show anymore. My co-workers has switch to other stations. I really feel sorry for his ex-wife, no money can cure her heartache or hurt feelings. She should had sent the box back with some s---- in it. I, along with other will not buy any tickets to see him, so he and his suppose to be holy than thou wife would continue to reap off our hard earn money. I use to love the Steve Harvey morning show, but not anymore. I really feel sorry for Mary because of her kindness and weakness she showed him when he didn't have nothing.

Blue Lake

He's s***. Family Feud, fire him!

C surus

We love u!! Both books!!! " now write one for the gays!!!! Lol

Jo-Jo

Do he really think that is funny? I don't! She should had set the box back with s--- in it. I really won't listen to his show anymore. I just cannot listen to him and feel the same way I use to. He is just playing on her weakness and mind. I feel sorry for her, no money that he gave her can match what she done for him. I would not buy a ticket to see him anywhere so he can take the money and spend on his stank butt wife. He has lost a lot of listeners on my job and family.

Gsharon 710

You know something is wrong when an idiot appears before thousands of people who paid to hear the KoC brothers, and Steve opens up, "I thank God, for without God, I would be nothing", and a few breaths later he is telling the audience to kiss his ass. So we thank God for being here but you do not thank God for making you a success in your comedy acts where you get too personal with the persons in your joke, and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER play with God.

Greg

F*ck Steve Harvey

steve tech

Steve is trash.

He left his wife and family for a drug dealer girl.

Marjorie Bridges Townsend Woods Harvey is from Memphis, married Jimmy Townsend, a man 23 years older than her when she was 21, he is serving life in prison for cocaine charges. Then she married Donnell Woods, cousin of Ronnie Woods, Memphis biggest drug dealer #2 in charge was arrested served federal time for cocaine charges released two years ago. Started dating Steve, everyone in Memphis knew 15 years ago, divorced Donnell and married Steve. This is the man Essence Magazine showcase as a role model and giving advice to uplift black people? A joke. With a dope girl that was responsible for helping to give massive crack to many young black kids in Memphis and throughout the South. Leaves a family a dope girl, because she's fine! We know where he thinks from.

Marjorie Bridges Townsend Woods Harvey
(AKA) "Memphis Cocaine Cowgirl"

Okay his former wife acts a little spaced out. But can we expect anything different, when another woman has come in your home and ruined it?

I won't be watching Family Feud until they get another host. Anything with the word "family" should never be next to Steve name. Cocaine is a better word next to his name.

S. Alexandryte

You guys do not have the story right. Mary Harvey may have been sent papers to be present on March 10th but she was never served or asked to attend the so-called junction he had in February. Read it here: http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2011/02/16/mary-harvey-fires-back-on-steve-harveys-lift-of-alleged-gag-order-new-interview-released/

NICOLE FAISON

This is why I dont like Steve Harvey and refuse to buy any of his books. Hes an NGN, (a No Good Negro).. How can he write inspirational books to help women when he doesnt even know how to treat them. Practice what you preach!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments