Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife -- Valentine's Day Gag Order

3/1/2011 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Steve Harvey let bygones be bygones with his ex-wife this Valentine's Day -- sending her the most ROMANTIC gift in the history of the universe ... a gag order concealed inside a box of chocolates.

0225_harvey_document_tmzcomposite_ex2
His ex Mary Lee Harvey tells TMZ, she was served the Thursday after V-Day "with a box of chocolates, a Valentine's Day card, and a notice saying you are going to be required to come back to court on March 10."

As we first reported, Steve obtained the injunction against Mary earlier this month -- after she posted
a number of incendiary videos about him on the Internet ... accusing him of leaving her homeless, stealing her money, and turning their son against her.

We're guessing the V-Day prank really smoothed things over.

Bro.Lawrence

We've seen other celeb stories of having Ex's,ie., Will Smith,and yet his Ex didn't dump on him as Steve's wife is doing him because its as the saying goes;" It's NOT what you do;but HOW you do it."
Obviously,Steve was caught playing the field and is getting busted for being a hippocrite. Whereas, Will separated,divorced,dated(because he had a child with another woman),and then remarried( respectfully,including his Ex as a viable parent and recognized member of his family). Peep that!

KISHA

I THINK THAT SHE IS BITTER. STEVE DIDN'T LEAVE HER BROKE. SHE GOT A SETTLEMENT AND SHE SHOULD HAVE USED IT WISELY. I THINK THAT HER MONEY IS RUNNING OUT AND SHE WILL DO WHATEVER SHE NEED TO DO TO GET MORE. WHY DID SHE WAIT ALL THIS TIME BEFORE SHE REALIZED SHE HAD SOMETHING TO SAY. HER CHILD KNOWS WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER HE HAS AND THAT'S PROBABLY WHY HE RAN FOR THE HILLS. HIS EX SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF. SHE PROBABLY HAS BEEN WATCHING "BASKETBALL WIVES" AND SHE WANTS THE LIFESTYLE BACK. FURTHERMORE, HER PERSONAL ASSISTANT DIMED HER OUT OF THE RADIO STATION. HOW ARE YOU GONNA SAY STEVE TOOK YOUR MONEY.. CHILD PLEASE!! BROKE HATER AND MISERABLE OLD LADY

pecanswirl

I had much respect for Steve but now. Ummmm no. He is a fake and he is sleeping with someone who helped poison our community. Dont give me that God stuff everyday. Love by ya word man. You a fake 24/7. Mary should've ate them chocolates and went to the ER and press charges on ya dumb azz for poisoning. If she was smart, but shes not, she would've done that. Steve I no longer listen to ya show because I can't believe nothing you say. Back to Tom Joyner along with my other co-workers. Fake big lip phony wit ya gold digging drug money wife. Aint she aint pretty she just light if that's all you need to consider ya Memphis trick pretty. So stop bragging about her cause ya listeners is tired of hearing the BS. No more HOODIES for me. I can't support you because I refuse to support your wife. Why? Cause I'm totally against drugs. Think about it playa!!!

nici

SHE'S THE REASON PEOPLE ARE BASHING HIM. WE ONLY HEAR HER SIDE OF THE STORY. SHE NEEDS TO GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

Sardina

This man is the epitome of an *******. A lying, fake Christian, conniving, self-serving farce of a man.

Marvelous

I totally agree with these comments. When I first heard about Steve Harvey's book "THINK LIKE A MAN, act like a lady" I knew he had issues. His account on this subject is totally different from what the Bible states. The Bible declares as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. What a man think about all day is the sum of what he is about. Therefore, if a woman conditions her mind to think like a man she is indeed altering the mindset that GOD has already preordained her to have. We need to be careful following folks that don't have clue about christianity. I believe SH is a man being shaped by GOD but he anit there yet. He definitely is not an expert for giving advice to women. Folks don't be deceived. This is no diffeent from the Eddie Long Saga. It anit what it looks like...it appears to be some undercover manipulation going on. It is all about the money.

BUBUSKA

STEVE HARVEY IS A TRIFFLIN UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!! WHEN STEVE HARVEY MET HIS EX-WIFE, HE ONLY HAD $40 TO HIS NAME! YES "$40" SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK HIM IN & HELP HIM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY TO GET TO WHERE HE IS TODAY, SHE TOOK CARE OF HIM, STOOD BY HIM LIKE A REAL WOMAN SHOULD WHEN HE HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER HER. SHE DID IT BECAUSE SHE LOVED AND CARED FOR HIM. THEY STRUGGLED AND MADE IT THROUGH THICK & THIN WHILE HE WAS ON HIS VERGE OF HOMELESSNESS, HIS LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN ELSEWHERE, HAD SHE NOT BEEN THERE. HE USED HER AS MUCH AND TOOK SO MUCH OF HER MONEY & CHEATED ON HER, THEN TALKED BAD ABOUT HER AFTERWARDS...HE WILL SUFFER IN THE END, GOD WILL TAKE BACK HIS BLESSINGS OF SUCCESS. I WILL NOT SUPPORT HIM OR ANYTHING HE'S APART OF. HE'S A JERK!

BeautifulNYC

Steve Harvey is definately not representing Christ Jesus. What he did was imature. God fights your battles so we don't have to fignt our own battles. What ever is going in there divorce, should stay private. If his exwife is acting out, he should ignore it and let the Lord take care of the rest.

Sonya

I have had several people meet Steve or run into him in the airport. And what is funny is neither of the people that told me about him know each other. But they say the same thing. he got a HUGE EGO AND BIG HEAD.. as if he really didnt want to speak. Now if there is cameras around or during a show he will act like he cool and humble but oh noooo dont beleive me.. Well when you see him speak and rememeber this post! only speak when media not around and boyyy you will be blown away.. his attitude is HORRIBLE

edie

I remember Steve Harvey talking about the first time he met his wife. He told her she had better come on and get on the bus or train, something similar to that. In other words he is the kind of guy whose future is BRITE so she had better get on board. My advice to his wife, from where I sit, you have more going for you than he does. Get over the hurt and realease that strong sister inside of you who needs to come out. Forget about Harvey, he's a pimp who made it big. write your own book.

brittany

Divorces happen. this woman is obviously biter its time she moved on. it's two sides we only hearing hers

eldridge

I realize that s. harvey was not a good person, in my opinion when he maded fun of a sixteen young lady on the amature hour; saying you must be from the country, because of your voice, This is the same guy whom constantly said that you should respect children on the amature hour show. I have never supported any program that he was a part of since. It is most likely true what is former wife is saying. personally I could never leave a woman for a woman. If I leave, it is because we have no future together,for character reasons. And for all of his supports, they are the same thru out the world, when a person like you, there is no true.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3