Ciara vs. Rihanna

Who'd You Rather?

2/26/2011 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Music goddesses Ciara (left) and Rihanna (right) got into a little tiff on Twitter last night.

0226_ciara_rihanna_getty_WYR
Question is ...

frankentit

Frankentit is hotter! Chris Brown should gay marry Mike Vick! Ha ha ha ha! Ciara should pee pee on Riri.. now that would cool!

jax24

Rhianna is a trainwreck that has serious emotional and mental issues. That chick really gets around.

LO

Ciara all the way.... humble people prosper rihanna has a bad attitude especially when i met her

JOHN

PROB THE ONE WITHOUT HERPES.

bodacious

ciara drew first blood,she started the mess the show was fashion police they was talking about clothes and not about rihannas attitude. rihanna does not have to speak to ciara if she have a good reason not to. if you dig deep and read some you will know what its all about.rihanna is as humble as she can be a hard worker and tellme what is it that ciara do exactly? rihannas is working right now on tour.

bodacious

@ frannie,,,,if ciarais so goody two shoe why is she flirting with lebron james and she know he have a lady friend and they have two beautiful sons. and ciara was trying to join them in vip and dis savannah
lebron girl like that? and just because rihanna did not chin and grin with her low life butt shes going to put rihanna on tv. rihanna did right by ckecking her.
and you heffers can call rihanna all the nasety names in the book it doesn'tmatter rihanna is a working artist who has a career now what is it that ciara does for a living?????????

Bremillz

any man that chooses Ciara is gay because that is a man...& why is everyone against RiRi-Ciara threw shades at her on national Tv...& Why would RiRi be upset at Ciara when her career is still going good she's at the top,she got a hit song right now with Eminem,Drake & in a minute Nicki Minaj,her label still loves her-she getting paper & her album is just at the ten spot on billboards top 200 & ciara's career is dying her album isn't even on the chart I don't even think that it ever charted because she's a wack artist I actually waste my money on ciara's album the Evoulution-I don't wanna hear u talk on the album just sing the best way u can,after every other songs she was trying to talk I was like girl shut the hell up & sing,& I have two of RiRi's albums her last two & I love both of them I like 'Loud' more but they r both good albums,ciara needs to stop hating on riri & focus on her career & finding a new label...( I bet Fifties **** is lookin real good to ciara right now)...& yeah ciara can dance but we see it ain't doing her any good because she's not booking any shows maybe she can be one of RiRi's backup dancers on her tour right now...

Jade

I know the voting is for the guys but, I think they're BOTH SEXY!

bodacious

@zoe,,,,guess whatjust because you and others who HATE RIHANNA say she can'tsing are dance does not make it so
rihanna might not be whitney are mariah rihanna is still a great ENTERTAINER and you can not deny her that.
the proof is in the # of seats she can fill on her tour stops. and the more the HATERS GO after rihanna with their slander and lies the better it is for rihanna. rihanna is touring right now what are your fave doing deary??????? OH AND RIHANNA LOVES ALL OF THE MAD PASSIONATE LOVE THE HATERS GIVES HER.

pathetic

If you are black and voting on this mess you are stupid. Dummies

bodacious

ciara is just bitter because she wanted to try and get next to lebron while he was with his main squeeze
not only did riri shy away from ciara so did all of the other ladies sitting in that VIP SECTION. FORGET LEBRON CIARA BECAUSE SAVANNAH HAS GOT HIM AND THEY HAVE
TWO BEAUTIFUL SONS CIARA AND THAT JUST SHOWS YOU THAT RIHANNA IS A REAL WOMAN SHE DON'T PLAY THAT KIND OF CUT THROAt messs you was trying to pull CIARA.

truth hurts

Both are gorgeous, but Ciara seems a little more down to earth! Plus Rhianna does have a five-head.

Kifferslady

LOL @ #13.....so in your feeble little mind just because Rihanna makes more money and sells more albums she's entitled to be a bitch to ANYONE?? Are you high or are you just stupid?

In every interview I've ever seen Rihanna in she comes off like a snot nosed brat. I don't know if she was like that before she became famous or not. It doesn't matter. It's not admirable. I don't care HOW much money she has.

Carl

In reading through these comments I see a definite trend where posts defending Rhianna and trashing Ciara appear to be written by borderline illiterate people. The pro-Ciara posts are much more intelligible.

Kifferslady

You little boys saying you want "to do both in a three way" are making me laugh so hard. You are the type of boys (yes, I said boys because real men don't talk like that) that never get any am I right? Of course I am!