Rapper Juvenile Arrested in Louisiana

2/27/2011 11:49 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Juvenile -- birth name Terius Gray -- was arrested in Louisiana yesterday for possession of marijuana and driving on a suspended license ... TMZ has learned.

Rapper Juvenile Arrested in Louisiana
Sterlington PD says Juvenile was busted on a simple possession charge and released on $750 bond. How's this for bad luck -- cops tell us Juvenile was pulled over for doing 75 in a 65.

Juvenile's biggest success came with the 1998 album "400 Degreez," which sold over 4,000,000 copies.

Lori

Let's see:

Suspended license...drugs...BLACK...and a rapper...

2 years in PRISON, 5 years supervised probation.

FELONY THEFT, CHASING AND ATTACKING PEOPLE WITH A CAR, VIOLATING PROBATION, 6 REHAB STINTS, DRUGS, MULTIPLE DRIVING VIOLATIONS...White..."actress"....did I leave anything out?

NO JAIL, NO PROBATION, and a pat on the back with a script for Adderol.....

buddah

He should have been hanging out with Lindsay and Charlie the police would haVE Let him go. We all know majority rules thats what happens being blk in a white man's world ha ha ha

WHITEOUT

@Stiletto

WTF are you talking about lmao you are so ignorant how the hell does this guy getting arrested have anything to do with blk ppl so i guesse Lindey Lohan and Charlie Sheen getting in trouble says something about white ppl lol you can't be normal........ Tmz why do you attract these ppl geeeeeez

Sonja

No Stiletto, I'm pretty sure it has to do with selling 4,000,000 copies of an album though. He has more many than all of us combined on TMZ but yeah.. he's on food stamps.. ignorant racist twit.

Dawning Red

@Lori,

If it were up to me, Lindsay would already be doing some serious jail time ... and all you have to do is look on the LiLo threads to see I'm not alone there. But Terius is gonna skate as well, because the color issue isn't whether he's Black, but rather how much GREEN does he have?

Which BTW, is the same reason LiLo always gets away with it as well.

Jay

Check Out this single from an toronto artist named J - Cartel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHJK_DfSqQ0

Stiletto

@Sonja

Wow...I'm remembering the last time I was called a racist. I had just finished stating that blacks were thieving, drug addled thugs who preyed on white people for their survival. The irony of it is, the guy that called me a racist was the black burglar who had just broken into my home to steal for his drug habit. Neither I, my shotgun, or the two police officers who eventually came to pick him up, took any offense at it.

Moral of the story? You can dispute my assertions when the proof stops piling up like snow in winter...but not just because you do not care for the way 2+2 adds up.

b

1&2 you a just dumb ass reverse racist. Did you ever check this LOSERS history. Assault, Drugs, Theft, more Drugs , No drivers license.

He got out on $750 bucks. What should the cops have done? I guess pat him on the back and let him go.

Wake up you stupid FKKKS

b

You reversed racist just don't get it. It not that he is b.ack he is a jerk off

TMZ@Froggy.biz

That'll help his street cred.

buddah

Racists are hands down the most hardworking ppl on earth they never take a rest and they brain wash their kids to think the same way its tragick really.

Dawning Red

@CrashandBurn

I didn't know Charlie Sheen was a Black rap artist!

buddah

@CrashandBurn

You are so right it makes sense now all along i was thinking Lindsay Lohan was just an addict when according to you she is really an aspiring rapper and Charlie is just trying to fit in. I knew it all along. lmao

.:Loki4Ever:.